Mountain King updated his new WIP Atari VCS game The Gizzle Wap and the Great Blizzard.
It’s the holidays in Sundra. A great blizzard hit the land suddenly trapping anyone that was unfortunate enough to be caught outside. You play as the Gizzle Wap and the Moum Moum searching the land for survivors. Move the Gizzle Wap left and right and press up to jump. The Moum Moum will follow. Press the fire button to dig in the snow to search.
Listen closely to the Moum Moum. He has a better sense of where a creature might be buried. Dig where he sings. You may have to scan an area more than once to find something. He will not sing if he is standing on the Gizzle Wap or if he is too high in the sky.
1. Fixed a bug that made the game crash on real hardware
2. Fixed numerous collision bugs. Still not perfect
3. The Cruncher no longer “bites” you when you rescue him.
4. The Firn Vortex hurts the Gizzle wap like it’s supposed to.
5. The Firn Vortex now makes noise as it passes by.
6. The Crab now jumps and does not fall into the hole easily. You now have to dig a hole and trick the crab into jump in before it fills up.
7. A flashing star might appear in the sky if you save enough creatures. (no level progression yet)
8. Fixed some digging bugs.