Mountain King updated his new WIP Atari VCS game The Gizzle Wap and the Great Blizzard.
It’s the holidays in Sundra. A great blizzard hit the land suddenly trapping anyone that was unfortunate enough to be caught outside. You play as the Gizzle Wap and the Moum Moum searching the land for survivors. Move the Gizzle Wap left and right and press up to jump. The Moum Moum will follow. Press the fire button to dig in the snow to search.
Listen closely to the Moum Moum. He has a better sense of where a creature might be buried. Dig where he sings. You may have to scan an area more than once to find something. He will not sing if he is standing on the Gizzle Wap or if he is too high in the sky.
1. Moved some back ground sprites to eliminate some flicker. Changed the speed as well.
2. When you have rescued enough victims and the star appears in the sky. The next victim will be a Belanis soldier. When rescued he will drop a map.
3. An arrow will appear telling you which direction to go to find the boss. Follow the arrow until it turns into an “x” You will also notice a thin flashing “portal” Dig at the portal and it will spawn the boss.
4. The Blood Finch, sworn enemy of the Moum Moum will swoop in and attack the Moum Moum and Gizzle Wap. Disrupt his attack by digging a hole and let him fly into it. Defeat the Blood finch and he will explode and catch on fire. The Gizzle Wap and Moum Moum will heal and the falling snow will flash. Press the fire button and the next level will start. (There still is no true level progression, the game will just start over)
5. Fixed a bug where there the fraze branch spawns out of reach making it impossible to continue.