Mountain King updated his new WIP Atari VCS game The Gizzle Wap and the Great Blizzard.
It’s the holidays in Sundra. A great blizzard hit the land suddenly trapping anyone that was unfortunate enough to be caught outside. You play as the Gizzle Wap and the Moum Moum searching the land for survivors. Move the Gizzle Wap left and right and press up to jump. The Moum Moum will follow. Press the fire button to dig in the snow to search.
Listen closely to the Moum Moum. He has a better sense of where a creature might be buried. Dig where he sings. You may have to scan an area more than once to find something. He will not sing if he is standing on the Gizzle Wap or if he is too high in the sky.
1. When finding a Fraze branch or bacon the Moum moum will no longer carry them away. Instead he will carry the Fraze a few feet away and eat it and then return. The Bacon Gizzle wap needs to touch to eat it. He will make a quick buzz sound when eating.
2. Bacon heals the Gizzle Wap more effectively.
3. The Moum Moum and the Gizzle Wap turn blue when their health becomes critically low ( no death yet)
4. You can no longer “spam” Dig. Instead you must wait until your previous hole fills before digging a new hole. Don’t worry the storm is pretty harsh. The Hole will fill quickly.
5. If the Blue Bunipy or the Cruncher becomes reburied, you will need to redig a hole where they are to rescue them.
6. When searching for food, there is a chance you will disturb a nest of ground Gnats. The warriors will relentless attack you. Dodge their attacks and dig holes to stop them.
7. Objects and creatures no longer “morph” This was a bug resulting from assigning multiple sprites to one virtual sprite.