Gmu is an open source music player. Gmu supports Ogg Vorbis, MP3, Musepack, FLAC and various module formats (such as s3m, stm, it, etc.). It also includes a playlist and a file browser.
* Volume control in gmuc Gmu ncurses interface
*Flush input buffer in gmuc when handling scrolling to allow for more precise scrolling on slower devices
* New Gmu command line option -l: Allows to specify a playlist file to load on start
* Minor update to the default theme with the large font (playback time was a little off-screen on small displays)
* README.txt update (adding some more information about gmuc)
* BUILD.txt update (adding some information about the various Makefile targets)
* Configuring gmuhttp to listen on external interfaces should work reliably now