Category: Dingoo Linux (Dingux)
PokeMini is an Open-Source Pokemon Mini emulator for various systems.
* Relative files are now launched from current directory
* Fixed notification message display in 32bpp
* Added 50% Scanline LCD filter
* New Tools (Available in Debugger package):
* PokeMini Image Converter
* PokeMini Music Converter
* F1 shortcut for documentation
* Improved external launcher
* IRQ Window “Frames in single-row” initialization fixed
* Minimized windows won’t be rendered now
* Added “Character Set -> From file…” in Memory viewer
* Added “Memory data” in Memory viewer with Import, Export, Copy and Fill operations.
* Win32 Only: Fixed DirectDraw surface pitch
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
Some of the adventures ScummVM supports include Adventure Soft’s Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution’s Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; Wyrmkeep’s Inherit the Earth; Coktel Vision’s Gobliiins; Westwood Studios’ The Legend of Kyrandia and games based on LucasArts’ SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more. You can find a thorough list with details on which games are supported and how well on the compatibility page. ScummVM is continually improving, so check back often.
Release notes: 1.4.0 (2011-11-11)
- Added support for Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos.
- Added support for Blue’s Birthday Adventure.
- Added support for Ringworld: Revenge Of The Patriarch.
- Added support for the Amiga version of Conquests of the Longbow.
- Added PlayStation 3 port.
- Fixed the ARM assembly routine for reverse stereo audio.
- Added support for building with MacPorts out of the box.
- Implemented sound support for the DOS version of Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Implemented support for loading data directly from InstallShield cabinets in The Feeble Files and Simon the Sorcerer’s Puzzle Pack.
- Fixed loading and saving in the PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed music in the PC versions of Elvira 1/2 and Waxworks.
- Added support for the iOS version of The 7th Guest.
- Fixed crash when trying to talk and ask something at the same time.
- Added better handling of digital vs. synthesized sound effects. If the “Mixed Adlib / MIDI mode” checkbox is checked, the engine will prefer digital sound effects, otherwise their synthesized counterparts will be preferred instead, if both versions of the same effect exist.
- Implemented PC Speaker support for SCUMM v5 games.
- Fixed priority bug in iMuse. As a result the AdLib music should sound better, since important notes are not interrupted anymore.
- Implemented CMS support for Loom, The Secret of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Improved palette handling for the Amiga version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fix freeze in Windows demo.
- Fix crash when using cutscene subtitles pack with the Macintosh version.
- Fixed deleting saved games from the list of saved games (from the launcher and the in-game ScummVM menu).
- The US version of Discworld II now shows the correct title screen and language flag.
- Fixed plugins on Android 3.x.
- Moved the default saved game location to the SD card.
Coccijoe ported ZX-81′s Caanoo-Vectrex to Dingux.
* Fixed sound and crash for Dingux
wy_scorpio modified “Dingux Commander” to support Chinese fonts.
VMUDingoo is a Dreamcast Visual Memory Unit (VMU) emulator for Dingux. It’s based on SoftVMS by Marcus Comsted.
12 Swap is a cute little match the smiley face puzzle game. It has two distinct modes of play. The first you just select, sit back, and match little smiley faces until the board runs out of selections. If you want to you can get genius with it and plan out how matched smiley faces will better your odds of getting points. Each round in this mode is dependent on how many points you get before you enter the next. As the rounds increase so do the amount of smiley choices. If you can manage to get more then three smiley’s in a row or have multiple matches as the board changes then you will be rewarded considerably more points.
LPairs is a Memory game from the LGame series. It requires a virtual mouse, so make sure to activate it.
* OpenDingux version in the folder with sound support.
* Use the OpenDingux mouse to use it (select+B)
* When virtual mous is activate the game return to menu at first launch
Barrage (ported to Dingux by Coccijoe) is a game created by lGames. Your objective is to destroy as much as possible enemy units. Short instructions are provided ingame. You need virtual mouse to play Barrage.
* OpenDingux version added on the folder
* Key are fix for OD and menus updates.
* Use the virtual mouse intagrate in OD
GMenu2X is an alternative frontend initially available for the GP2x and GP2x Wiz handheld. It features direct links to applications and games, built-in free space monitor of SD-Cards, built-in overclocker. All of this with a nice & clean look ‘n’ feel and easily customizable.
gmenu2x_qwerty has a little bug… that is when press “Y” … appear message about controls button is wrong… fixed
Page 1 of 4412345...102030...»Last »