Category: Nintendo 3DS
RedHat currently works on Super Haxagon. It’s a Super Hexagon like clone for the 3DS! Play as a triangle and rotate to avoid the walls! If you would like to contribute to the game development, feel free to create an issue and help improve the code!
* You can use R, R2, X, C-RIGHT, PAD-RIGHT, and D-RIGHT to move to the right
* You can use L, L2, Y, C-LEFT, PAD-LEFT, and D-LEFT to move to the left
* Fixed an impossible pattern in level 5
* Further improvements to overall game stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
nop90 works on a port of Biniax-2. He claims it’s a quick and dirty port of Jordan Tuzsuzov‘s game, but nevertheless it’s playable.
– fixed a crash at 2000 points
Thanks to nop90 himself for the news.
FBI is an open source file and title manager by Steveice10 for the Nintendo 3DS.
* Available as a CIA, 3DS, and 3DSX.
* Browse and modify SD, TWL photos, TWL sounds, save data, and ext save data.
* Browse and modify CTR NAND, TWL NAND, and system save data, and dump the raw NAND image to “sdmc:/NAND.bin”. (CIA/3DS ONLY)
* Delete, copy, and paste files and directories.
* Export, import, and delete save data secure values.
* Launch titles installed to the system. (CIA/3DS ONLY)
* Install and uninstall titles from a file system, over the network with sockfile, from a URL with a QR code, or from the CDN if you have the title’s ticket installed.
* Install and uninstall tickets from a file system, over the network with sockfile, or from a URL with a QR code.
* Browse and delete pending titles (downloaded updates, in-progress eShop titles, etc).
* Customize appearance by placing replacements for RomFS resources in “sdmc:/fbitheme/”.
Thanks to Nintendomax for the news.
Turtle: Invaders by TurtleP is a fixed-axis 2D shooter where bats come in and it’s your job to destroy them. Some will drop powerups that will aid–and some will harm. There are two game modes: Arcade and Endless. Arcade is about getting a general high score based on a small ‘story’. In this you’ll encounter a mega space bat, raccoon, and a phoenix. Once you’ve defeated the Phoenix, you win. You can play as various characters who have unique abilities as well. Try them all to find which one you like the best!
Thanks to Nintendomax for the news.
nop90 works on a port of the unofficial fan game Zelda: Oni Link Begins.
Brought down by a terrible curse since his recent victory on the Dark Lord, Link is changing, day by day, into a powerful creature with a destructive nature named Oni-Link. Bannished from Hyrule, the young Hylian asks the princess Zelda some help. She shows him his last hope: a portal to a secret world.
– Activated sounds
– Added Spanish and French languages (some menu not completed yet)
– Mapped missing keys
Bottomless Block Barrage by TricksterGuy is a Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon/Pokemon Puzzle League clone for the Nintendo 3DS. This game is a work in progress but it is currently playable. Currently this is unplayable in Citra (too slow).
RedHat currently works on Super Haxagon. It’s a Super Hexagon like clone for the 3DS! Play as a triangle and rotate to avoid the walls! At the moment the game is a proof of concept game that sort-of works on the old and new 3DS. As such, the walls do not actually move towards the cursor, so it isn’t much of a game yet… If you would like to contribute to the game development, feel free to create an issue and help improve the code!
KillerMan: Ghost Buster is a hombrew game for Nintendo 3DS by Greiga Master. You play as KillerMan from MegaMan Battle Network 6 and fight off waves of ghosts and viruses to try to get a high score. The game features stages where you fight sets of viruses and an endless mode where you test how long you can last against an endless wave of ghosts and viruses.
* Uses romfs now so you can get rid of that assets folder and expect faster battle load times
* Using DSP instead of CSND for audio
* Removed deprecated GPU functions
* 3D effect with slider
* Fixed ranks not moving around correctly when getting new top score
Demo Ou Mourir by Desire is a fast coded Nintendo 3DS Demo released at Syntax 2015. So far its reported that it has issues on emulators, but not on real hardware.
Page 10 of 10« First«...678910