Category: Nintendo 3DS
nop90 does a great service to the Nintendo 3DS community by releasing a greatly improved port of libSDL. This should raise the library of Nintendo 3DS homebrew games really fast!
– Fixed Audio, Threads and Timer (by @Wenting )
– Fixed Joystick
– Added 8bpp video mode (from @Wenting)
– Minor tuning
– Moved lib installation path from portilibs/armv6k to portilibs/3ds (reinstalling please delete the old lib and the include folder by hand)
– Fixed the makefile for compiling the pica shader file
Meritous is an action-adventure dungeon crawl game. It’s homepage can be found here: http://asceai.net/meritous/. Ported to Nintendo 3DS by nop90.
– Using 400×240 resolution instead of 320×240 stretched (thanks to @asiekierka)
– Fixed some bugs
Way before Lara Croft, back in the 1980’s and early 1990’s, Rick Dangerous was the Indiana Jones of computer games, running away from rolling rocks, avoiding traps, from South America to a futuristic missile base via Egypt and the Schwarzendumpf castle. xRick is a clone of Rick Dangerous, known to run on Linux, Windows, BeOs, Amiga, QNX and plenty of other platforms! Ported to Nintendo 3DS by nop90.
– First reelase (3dsx and CIA)
OpenTyrian is a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian. Tyrian is an arcade-style vertical scrolling shooter. The story is set in 20,031 where you play as Trent Hawkins, a skilled fighter-pilot employed to fight Microsol and save the galaxy. This port is done by nop90.
– First reelase in 3dsx and CIA format.
FBI is an open source file and title manager by Steveice10 for the Nintendo 3DS. Discussion via GBAtemp.
* Fall back to region-based language if a title does not have a name for the current system language.
* Treat .cetk files as tickets.
* Fix self-overwrite check when FBI has a different unique ID.
* Fix TWL cartridges being sorted at the end of the title list.
* servefiles: Add .cetk to supported extensions.
* servefiles: Add drag-and-drop batch file. (@Remnence)
* servefiles: Exit with code 1 if a socket error occurs.
* servefiles: Miscellaneous clean-ups and improvements. (@emeric254)
* servefiles: Use /usr/bin/env for shebang.
Desynched updated Snakes. It’s a snake game for up to eight local players, which makes it something very special to currently existing 3DS homebrew releases.
This means there are 1 – 3 bot opponents with customizable difficulty settings to play against! You can also use Autopilot if you want to watch the game play itself, or want everyone to play while you go afk. If you spot any bugs, please let me know!
ctrmus is a music player for the Nintendo 3DS. For now it plays PCM WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Opus and MP3 files. Due to limitations in ctrulib, only ASCII characters are displayed correctly. Other characters will appear garbled, but functionality is not affected.
* Fixed an issue whereby the console would flash whilst browsing files.
* Files are sorted in alphabetical order. There is no option to change this currently.
SNES9x for 3DS is a high-compatibility SNES emulator for your old 3DS / 2DS. It runs many games at full speed (60 fps). It supports games that use CX4 chip (Megaman X2/X3), and the SDD-1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha). It can also play games that use the SuperFX chip (Yoshi’s Island, etc) but they run with plenty of frame skips. It has generally much high compatibility than existing SNES emulators on the old 3DS because it uses Snes9x 1.43 as a base, and is a good alternative if your existing emulators cannot play all the games.
* Implemented SA-1 sleep speed-hacks on the following games. These games run faster and some are able to run at 60 fps on the Old 3DS when things on-screen aren’t too busy. Super Mario RPG; Kirby’s Dreamland; Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius; Kirby Super Star; Marvelous; Super Robot Taisen; Panic Bomber World; Dragon Ball Hyper Dimension; SD Gundam Next; Power Rangers Zeo; Daisenryaku Expert 2; Masters New Augusta 3; Bass Fishing; J96 Dream Stadium; Shining Scorpion; Pebble Beach New; PGA European Tour; SD F1 Grand Prix;
* Fixed mode 7’s CLIP_10_BIT_SIGNED formula to use the original Snes9x’s formula. This fixes Super Chase HQ’s mode 7 intro.
* Imported SPC7110 decompressor chip code from Snes9x 1.52. Now Tengai Makyou Zero (Far East of Eden Zero) can boot after 2 restarts, and in-game graphics appears without problems.
* Fixed important bug in cheat engine so that it doesn’t not increment the 65816 processor’s clock cycles when enabling/disabling cheats.
* Fixed the problem of the menu not using the correct font when the emulator first boots up.
* Added one more mode when using the 3D slider for a sharper image.
* Major refactoring of code.
* Fixed SA1 MMC’s memory map code by copying it from Snes9x 1.54.2. Now Super Mario World hack VLDC 9 boots.
* Fixed Mode 0 rendering bug. The original bug was there since day 1 and with this fix, Lagoon’s title screen looks right.
The Griffon Legend is an action RPG with screen-to-screen map. It features original storyline and design made in 16-bit style RPG’s of SNES/GENESIS era.
Originally The Griffon Legend was written in FreeBASIC using SDL for graphics and FMOD for sound/music. That restricted the game to be released for Windows only. The Griffon Legend was rewritten in plain C using SDL and SDL_mixer to be ported to GCW-Zero, the source code is licensed under GPL2 license. The port to 3DS by nop90 is based on the GCW-Zero code.
– Fixed CIA version
bayleef updated Lemmings 3DS for the Nintendo 3DS, which is a clone of Lemmings for DOS. Fill the subfolders of /lemmings folder with data from DOS Lemmings (see README.txt files in these subfolders). These files are not included in the archive since they are protected by copyright law. In order to run the software, at least one subfolder must be filled. You may fill any combination of subfolders, depending on the Lemmings games you own.
* Bugfixes (note: multiplayer mode is not compatible with v0.6)
Page 2 of 10«12345...10...»Last »