mhWaveEdit is a graphical program for editing, playing and recording sound files. It is lightweight, portable, user-friendly and handles large files very well.
The program itself has only simple editing features such as cut’n’paste and volume adjustment but it can also use Ladspa effect plugins and the effects provided by the SoX application. It can also support additional file formats besides wav through libsndfile and mp3/ogg import and export through lame and oggenc/oggdec.
For sound playback and recording, mhWaveEdit supports OSS, ALSA, Jack, SDL, PortAudio and EsounD.
Ported to Pandora by Farox.
Version 1.4.23_b3 : fixed the pnd (added missing libs) that was not running in new firmwares.
VICE SVN is version 2.4.x of VICE, the multi-platform C64, C128, VIC20, PET, PLUS4 and CBM-II emulator. This version can be compiled for MSDOS, Win32, OS/2, BeOS, QNX 4.x, QNX 6.x, AmigaOS, Dingoo, Syllable, SkyOS and for most Unix systems provided with the X Window System version 11, R5 or later. Pandora Port compiled and maintained by Canseco.
The following programs are included:
– x64, a C64 emulator;
– x64sc, a C64 emulator focused on accuracy;
– x64dtv, a C64 Direct-to-TV (DTV) emulator
– x128, a C128 emulator;
– xvic, a VIC20 emulator;
– xpet, a PET emulator;
– xplus4, a PLUS4 emulator;
– xcbm2, a CBM-6×0/7×0 emulator;
– xcbm5x0, a CBM-5×0 emulator;
– vsid, a SID player;
– c1541, a stand-alone disk image maintenance utility;
– petcat, a CBM BASIC de-tokenizer;
– cartconv, a C64/C128 cartridge conversion program.
– Forgot to add keyboard maps…
– Updated sources.
M-HT released an updated statically recompiled Albion port. Datafiles from the original Albion game (v1.38) are still required and do not come with the download package.
* rework keyboard input for ASCII characters
* add keyboard input for language specific characters
(works with English, French, German and Czech versions of Albion)
(letter composing works only with standard SDL and not alternative SDL by notaz)
* MIDI playback using ALSA sequencer
* minor bug fixes
Inferno(R) is a compact operating system designed for building distributed and networked systems on a wide variety of devices and platforms. With many advanced and unique features, Inferno puts an unrivalled set of tools into your hands.
RVGL is a cross-platform rewrite / port of Re-Volt, the famous remote cars Racing game, that runs natively on both Windows and GNU/Linux and uses modern, open source components to power it. We currently use OpenGL for the graphics, OpenAL Soft for the audio, SDL for input and OS specific support and ENet for networking.
You will need the data from the original PC Re-Volt game to play.
FreeOrion is a free, open source, turn-based space empire and galactic conquest (4X) computer game being designed and built by the FreeOrion project. FreeOrion is inspired by the tradition of the Master of Orion games, but is not a clone or remake of that series or any other game. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Uptade to 0.4.6 sources
* Update libs
* Switch to Tremor instead of Vorbis for ogg
Developed by Midway – San Diego, Doom 64 is a unofficial sequel to Doom II developed for the Nintendo 64 and was released in March 97. Based on the Jaguar and Playstation code base, Doom 64 is considered the most technically advanced Doom game of its time. In addition to the completely revamped rendering engine, Doom 64 went through numerous changes and improvements from that of Doom II. No graphics or sounds from Doom II have been reused in Doom 64; instead, it features completely new sprites, textures, levels and sounds and features a completely different art style.
NoteCase Pro is designed to quickly capture, organize, protect, access, and recycle your information. NoteCase Pro strikes the right balance between ease of use and raw power. Available now as a free download for a wide variety of platforms including desktop, netbook, and mobile devices.
No changelog available
This is version 2.4.28 of VICE, the multi-platform C64, C128, VIC20, PET, PLUS4 and CBM-II emulator. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Initial release.
– Default settings for: OpenPandora controls, screen resolution, keyboard map for C64, C64DTV and C128, Midi and RS232, Mouse (Joy1), Joystick (Joy2), RTC (Joy 1, SmartMouse) and a lot more tweaks.
– Cheat sheet for keyboard map (C64/C64DTV).
– Added tcpser for RS232. It will start before Vice and stop when you quit the emulator. Tested with Striketerm and V-1541 programs.
– Added terminal option to access VICE utils (c1541, cartconv, petcat).
QtBrynhildr is a QT Client for the Brynhildr windows remote control client. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Updated sources.
Page 1 of 25112345...102030...»Last »