Race for the Galaxy AI by Keldon is a project to create artificial intelligence opponent(s) for the card game Race for the Galaxy. Currently, the base game and all three expansions are supported. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Initial release.
- Changing GUI Options crashes the game on SuperZaxxon but it works on .next OS.
Did you know that you can customize PND applications you run by creating bash scripts which run before and after the application? Probably. But do you use these scripts a lot? Probably not. PNDconfig by dimag0g is supposed to make this powerful config option user-friendly. You can configure pre- and post-scripts by selecting actions to be performed from a list.
OpenXcom is an open-source remake of the popular UFO: Enemy Unknown (X-Com: UFO Defense in USA) videogame by Microprose, licensed under the GPL and written in C++ / SDL. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
How to install:
* Need Timidity Midi Installer.
* Need original data files for Xcom Enemy Unknown or Xcom Ufo defense.
* Data folder: appdata/openxcom/share/openxcom/data
* First execution ask for password to copy /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg to /etc or game will not start.
* More info: http://ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Installing_(OpenXcom)
- Last git upstream fixes.
- Compiled with glshim, opengl filters still not working.
“Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX” is an enhanced remake of “Mystery of Solarus”. Its objectives are to correct the many flaws of its predecessor: The battle system, the bosses, the use of items, etc. This Deluxe version will be the opportunity for you to relive the adventure in a brand new way, or even to discover it for the first time if you’ve never played it before!
Known bugs :
- Updated to 1.0.4 solarus engine
- Updated to 1.6.2 zsdx game
- Wall strafing fixed
QWinFF is a cross-platform, easy-to-use and open-sourced media converter frontend to FFmpeg. FFmpeg is a powerful command-line utility to convert audio and video file into numerous formats. Ported to Pandora by ekianjo.