Dwedit has updated PocketNES, a NES emulator for Gameboy Advance, once again. This seems to turn out into a long time project and gets better every release.
* Seamless sound, no more crackling on square wave channels.
* Correct frequency sweeps and triangle wave volume.
* Completely automatic speed hacks that just work, so there’s no menu for them anymore.
* FAST. Turn off VSYNC and watch the games zoom.
* Many parts are more accurate than before.
* Working save states
* Fixed many bugs
* DMC IRQs! Play Fire Hawk and MIG 29 Soviet Fighter!
* Dendy mode
* Mapper #9, #17, #33, #40, #64, 73, #105
Thanks to http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=14399&f=27 and http://gbatemp.net/topic/328711-pocketnes-6-13-2012/ for the news.