The Gizzle Wap and The Strange Red Tree is a game for Atari VCS by Mountain King.
Deep in the JThainian forest, in the clearing where the Zazzle Flies play a Strange Red Tree took root over night. It made an unsettling hum and gave off a noxious odor poisoning many of the flies. Camy, the strongest of his brood sought help from the defender of the woods, a small bouncing creature known as the Gizzle Wap. He would know what to do.
The Gizzle Waps solution was simple: Remove the Strange Red Tree. But there was another problem. Coinciding with the appearance of the red tree came the Myrmica a race of mindless insects that feed upon the inhabitants of the forest. Even worse the Myrmica never come alone. They serve the Invicta. Unlike the Myrmica, the Invicta are cunning and tenacious. They will not be satisfied until they control the entire forest or see its destruction. The tree is most certainly their machination.
The plan to remove the tree and defeat the Invicta was not as simple. The only creatures strong enough to pull the tree out of the ground are the Pegsi. The Gizzle Wap would attract the Pegsi to the clearing with cloud fruit and convince them to remove the Red Tree. Once the tree has been removed, the Invctas magic will be weakened and their lair should be revealed. The final step will be to confront the Invicta.
1. The Red Tree spreads an invisible cloud of poison when you remove the tree from the clearing. The Gizzle Wap is not immune. You will continue to take damage until you find and reveal the Invicta’s lair. You don’t have a lot of time.
2. The final fight with the Invicta Prime is more dynamic. There is more than one way to defeat him.
3. Changed the score font to a custom font “Leaf” on both the title screen and game.
4. Lightened the colors of the Culex and the Wasp so they can be seen better on real hardware.
5. Added the Zazzle fly to the Final cut scene.
6. Tweaked the back round slightly in the final cut scene.
7. Added the Gizzle Wap’s friends to the post attract scene.
Puzzle Cave II – The Clone Potatoes is a PICO-8 game by hackefuffel. If you like hard puzzle games, this is for YOU! :)
Jurassic Run is a PICO-8 game by glexco. Use arrows to move Dr. Chant around. Grab all the dino eggs and don’t mess with T-Rex!
Minesweeper for PICO-8 by ROFL-WAFFLES is exactly what you think.
– Slight edit to the mine on the title screen
– Mouse support is now implemented
– Left click or move the mouse to enable mouse controls
– You can switch back to keyboard controls by pressing any of the usual buttons
SLACKER is a PICO-8 tribute to classic “stacking” game that lots of use wasted lots of time (and money) playing down the arcade. Coded by Liquidream.
Marat Fayzullin updated his Coleco Vision emulator ColEm for Android devices.
* Switched to OpenGLES2 rendering for accelerated video.
* OpenGLES2 is faster and allows for future special effects.
* Fixed GLES2 rendering on MTK and older Mali GPUs.
* Press X to apply changes, Y to reset them in Cheat Editor.
* Press X to apply changes, Y to reset them in Palette Editor.
* Now disabling Joystick Layout Editor on devices with no touchscreen.
This is a free, limited version of ColEm that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the latest, full, ad-free version, with better joystick, network play, and the ability to share your saved game play with other users, get ColEm Deluxe.
GrafX2 is a drawing program dedicated to pixelart and low-color graphics. This program is dedicated to everybody who knows what a single pixel is. Its layout is not very different from the famous Deluxe Paint or Brilliance, so it will be quite easy to handle it if you know at least one of these programs. If you aren’t used to the art of drawing with up to 256 colors, it will be a little more difficult for you, but you should give it a try (or more, because most of the power of this program won’t show up on the first try). Then, you might eventually like to draw the oldskool way!
Retrobattle by Andreas Remar is made to look and feel like the classic arcade-style NES games, such as Ice Climber and Clu Clu Land. Not only are the sprites limited to three colors each, but the scoring, increasing difficulty, and setup of the game makes for a challenging arcade experience that mixes various oldschool concepts. Note that playing on Skill 1 is pretty boring compared to the havoc of Skill 8, so it may seem slow at first.
– Recompiled with ptitSeb’s latest beta Code::Blocks
– Debug symbols are ON (they were already ON anyway)
– data/sfx/test.wav: the file is now 44 khz and volume is much higher (Thanks Farox for mhWaveEdit ! That tune was barely audible before…)
Freeciv is a Free and Open Source empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the stone age to the space age.
– Latest stable release.
– Added QT client, compiled with QT 5.7.0 from latest Codeblocks beta PND.
– Removed manual, modpack (substituted by mp-gtk2) and server options.
– Moved appdata/freeciv/home to appdata/freeciv. Old saves may work.
– Updated libs and sources. See NEWS-2.5.
Homebr3w, install or update Homebr3w easily from your 3DS. Now also with QR Code drawing and automatic update check for apps!
* Fixed failing to download Libraries due to missing App directory
Page 1 of 2,90012345...102030...»Last »