UAE4ARM is a fast and optimized Amiga 500 and Amiga 1200 Emulator for OpenPandora. This project is maintained by TomB.
Main differences to UAE4ALL:
– Different 68000 core (newcpu instead of FAME/C) with support for 32 bit addressing mode
– Support for 68030 and 68040 cpus
– FPU (68881, 68882 and internal 68040)
– Autodetect Amiga ROMs
– Up to 5 HDDs
– Lot of new audio options
Pale Moon is an Open Source, Firefox-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows, Android and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own source with carefully selected features and optimizations to maximize the browser’s speed*, stability and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with thousands of Firefox extensions many have come to love and rely on.
Scorched3D incorporates lively, fully destructible 3D landscapes that include animated jets, naval vessels, water and even birds, with detailed tanks and projectiles and stunning visual effects. A simple turn-based artillery game and also a real-time strategy game in which players can counter each others’ weapons with other creative accessories, shields and tactics. Test your skill in timing, aiming and judgement of distance, move around on the landscape, or outsmart your opponent economically. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
Fruit’Y – Playing with edibles is heavily inspired by the Kaiko classic Gem’X, which has been seen on computers such as the Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore 64 and Atari ST. The game consists of two boards of fruits. The left field belongs to a cute tiger who needs to reproduce the right field 1:1 being able to proceed to the next level. Sounds easy?! Possibly it does, at least for the first few levels!
This game is being released next week at the GameStage Expo 2015 in Linz, Austria, 9.-11. October 2015 on a “pay what you want/donation” basis. If you plan to visit the Retrobörse Linz, which happens in the same building as the GameStage Expo, but only on the 10. October, you may want to check this out too. Spanish people will get a chance to grab the game at Retrobarcelona from 14.-15. October 2015! For all who can not get the game at any of those three mentioned events, can order the game via DragonBox-Shop at a bargain of 2.99 EUR which basically only covers the physical production costs.
Public downloads and ports will follow one week after Retrobarcelona!
Gizzle Wap 2 is a new Atari VCS game currently in development by Mountain King. If you are into sailing and exploring islands arcade style, this game might be something for you. It’s in early stages but don’t forget to give the developer feedback. Feedback usually results in motivation and results into more updates and a better game.
1. Started using the new version of Stella. Found and eliminated some Jitter I didn’t notice on the map view.
2. The Floaty Fin moves faster now and is able to out run the Culex a little easier.
3. Your cursor remains pink.
4. Implemented the Gizzle Wap’s sidekick, Camy with a few new tricks. Camy follows you the same way as in The Strange Red Tree. Press and hold the fire button to use Camy as a shield, He won’t stay there indefinitely. He will eventually fly away. Press and hold the fire button and press up to jump to make Camy fly vertically. He flies more vertically than he did in the previous game. He zig zags now. Jump/press the button and then pull down to do the jump drop. You can make Camy hover for a few seconds if you press up to jump first and then hold the button down. He won’t hover forever and will eventually fly off.
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)