Desynched updated Snakes. It’s a snake game for up to eight local players, which makes it something very special to currently existing 3DS homebrew releases.
* Added Screen Score system. This reflects a score based on the combined lengths of all snakes on the screen at the end of the round.
* Added High Score system. The High Score is based upon the Screen Score at the end of the round. The winner takes the full Screen Score. Messages will be displayed to all players if you obtain a new high score!
* You can now reset your High Score by holding R and pressing Y at the start screen.
Dave Gnukem is a 2D scrolling platform shooter similar to, and inspired by, Duke Nukem 1 (~1991). The source code is cross-platform and open source. It runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and more. Ported to Pandora by magic_sam.
– Dave Gnukem 0.66 (latest git commit from November the 3rd 2016)
– Compiled with ptitSeb ‘s Code::Blocks
– Added tweaks to the Makefile: new “install” target, -DDATA_DIR is set to /mnt/utmp/davegnukem-magicsam/data, etc…
– Source code is inside the PND
Super Sheep is an Android game by Gamex-Studio. The end of the world has come and the world is in danger of being destroyed by the aliens and giant meteorites, but there is a little hero that is arranged to save the it by flying in outer space and shooting laser. Will you be too rude to help him? will you have the skill you need? if your answer is yes then start now and be a hero!
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)