FBZX is a ZX Spectrum emulator for FrameBuffer written by Sergio Costasand ported as FBZX Wii to Wii by Oibaf.
* Emulates accurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A, the Spanish 128K and the NTSC 48k. This includes screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
* Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
* In precision mode floating bus and interrupt timing are accuratly emulated.
* Frambuffer resolution at 640X480 or 320X240.
* Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
* Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and instant loading.
* Tape browser.
* Supports POKE files.
* Supports ZIP files.
* FTP client for loading games from internet repositories (e.g. WOS).
* Emulates up to 2 joysticks of types: Kempston, Cursor, Fuller , Sinclair1, Sinclair2 and QAOP.
* All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypads are fully configurable.
* IR Virtual keyboard support.
* Emulates Interface I, Interface II and Microdrive.
* Emulates ULAPlus.
* Emulates Currah microspeech.
* Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).
* Added WIIU PRO controller support
* Added Gamecube controller support
* Fast up and down menu scrolling with the second joystick
* Fixed bug in D-Right conf
EasyRPG Player is a project that aims to create a free (as in freedom) cross-platform and multi-language Role Playing Game (RPG) creation tool, inspired by a commercial product called RPG Maker. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
PVSnesLib is a small, open and free development kit for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System by alekmaul.
PVSnesLib is a library to develop programs for Nintendo SNES in C langage. It contains snes-sdk compiler / linker and a library (sources included) which offer facilities to use backgrounds / sprites / pads / music & sound on SNES system. It also contains examples to help how to use functions with the library.
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)