Dingoo Linux (Dingux) News
Snes9x4D is a SNES emulator for Dingux, based on Snes9x.
FX1 support added
-Star Wing/Star Fox
-Dirt Trax FX
FX2 support added
-Super Mario World 2 – Yoshi’s Island
-Doom (slow, unplayable)
OBC1 support added
-Metal Combat: Falcon’s Revenge
DSP-2 suport added
-SD Gundam GX –bugged?
-Top Gear 3000
other that work now:
-Super Mario All-Stars
-The Lion King
+autodetection of HighRes Games added
+some other Bugs fixed
For Fx Title use 400Mhz, Frameskip to 60/3 and the NoSound commandline option “-ns” !
NuPDF is a small, relatively fast PDF reader for the Dingoo-A320 running Dingux. darfgarf, the author, recommends updating to the final v0.2.
Oldplay plays plenty of older but also news audio formats.
– Added UADE plugin * To play an amiga song using the UADE plugin you need to copy the players folder and the score, uaerc, eagleplayer.conf and uade.conf files included in the oldplay folder. Also you don’t need to change the names of the songs since the plugin should handle prefix extensions too. *
– Added new ST-Sound plugin.
– Added new Hively Tracker plugin.
– Added song description tags in vgmstream plugin.
– Added a formats database (formats.db) for vgmstream and UADE plugins. * Basically is a file that includes a list of all supported extensions by these plugins. They support a LOT of formats (~350 by UADE and ~250 by vgmstream) and i haven’t tested all of them, so some may not work. *
DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox very easy to port to different platforms.
This is the first Dingoo DOSBox version based on DOSBox v0.73, which is an public alpha test.
D2X-Rebirth is a source port of the Descent 2 engine and provides classical gameplay combined with a bunch of improvements and new features.
D1X-Rebirth is a source port of the Descent engine and provides classical gameplay combined with a bunch of improvements and new features.
FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches.
* Added file browser to GUI.
* Rearenged all settings to three submenus: main, video and sound. Almost every original option is available now; like ntsc tv emulation, PAL timming, individual nes apu channel volume, etc.
* Added new 280×240 scaler in video settings.
* Merged last svn revision (4/03/2010).
* Added fcm and fm2 movie support.
* Added virtual mouse (gun) support.
* Added hotkeys support (See features).
* Added screenshot option to GUI. The screenshot is saved in png format in the /usr/home/.fceux folder.
* Added softreset nes using power switch.
* Added option to save (override) default config to GUI. NOTE: There is no option to recover the default config yet. So if you want to do that just move /local/home/.fceux/fceux.cfg file.
* Added fractional frameskip (See features).
* Replaced SDL driver with a minimal driver using Slaanesh’s minimal library.
* Fixed gui vsync.
NOTE: Please be sure to remove all previous config files from /local/home/.fceux, both the main fceux.cfg file and the cfg folder
Chui updated UAE4ALL for Dingux. It works fine but requires overclocking. This is the second pre-release/preview so it might contain bugs, please report them.
First stable UAE4ALL (AMIGA emulator) has been released for Dingoo using Dingux:
– Amiga 500 with 1MB RAM.
– 2 Floppy drivers emulated.
– Savestates LZMA compressed.
– Virtual keyboard and mouse.
– Saves disk changes compressed.
– Autoframeskip and throttle for real speed with sound.
– Special Dingoo features: Volume, Brightness, MHz, …
Thanks to http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoonity-news/uae4all-for-dingux-updated/ for the news.
The Giana’s Return Team is currently working on a remake of the TI-83 Jump’N’Run puzzler “SQRXZ” using graphics from the J2ME version in a “classic” mode, but also fully redrawn deluxe graphics. The screenshot below shows the classic graphics.
Here is a quote from the Giana’s Return page:
We are heavily working on Project “S”! The game is fully playable, minor features and little bit of bugfixing is left. Our current intern version is v0.5!
We will be releasing for most major systems such as GP2x, Wiz, GP32, Dreamcast, Dingoo Linux (Dingux), Windows, Wii, PSP and possibly other systems. As we do have permission from the copyright holder and creator, we shouldn’t be running into any problems releasing for the systems mentioned above.
Prepare for the possibly hardest Jump’N’Run puzzler you have every played! If you can’t handle this game, you better go and play golf
There is lots of angst over here, so lets roll a smile and eat dots!
This release was an entry to the “Pandora Angst Coding Competition 2010”, page is located here: http://webpoint-servers.com/pacc/