Oldplay plays plenty of older but also newer audio formats. Originally released for the GP2x by sasq and micket. GCW Zero port by the_gama.
* Added psf2 plugin based on Highly_Experimental library by Neill Corlett.
* Added ssf/dsf plugin based on Highly_Theorethical library by Neill Corlett.
* Added wsr (Wonder Swan) plugin based on in_wsr plugin for Winamp.
* Added opus plugin.
* Added 2sf plugin based on vio2sf sources.
* Implemented basic function to play all songs found in same folder.
* Extension handling is not case sensitive anymore.
* Updated Game_Music_Emu library with latest commits by kode54.
ReGBA by Nebuleon is a Game Boy Advance emulator based ultimately on gpSP 0.9 by Exophase. You can also submit patches on GitHub.
* Per-game settings. You can press Select in the menu and you can edit settings that are applied to only the currently-loaded game. For example, you may want to start only some games from the BIOS for compatibility (e.g. Sonic Advances) but start the rest from the cartridge, or full-screen most games and leave a few at the original pixels due to being text-heavy.
* Settings files are saved only when changing the settings inside a submenu. This causes fewer erase cycles to be used up on the internal flash storage of the GCW Zero and the Dingoo A320.
* A manual. You can see this manual on your GCW Zero by pressing Select on ReGBA in gmenu2x and activating the “Show manual of ReGBA” option. This manual is also on the GCW Zero Community Wiki: see ReGBA.
* A bug that caused a crash when entering the Display Settings menu on the Dingoo A320 has been fixed.
* When opposing directions of the GBA d-pad would both be pressed — that is, both Left and Right, or both Up and Down, whether by the GCW Zero’s d-pad or its analog nub –, Left and Up are ignored, respectively.
* Add a version information screen in the Main Menu’s Performance and Debugging submenu.
Sqrxz 2 by Retroguru is a Jump’n’Run which requires a sharp mind and fast reflexes, high frustration is guaranteed. Original Sqrxz made by Marcus Vesterlund (Maze) and John Holmvall (Hojo). Sqrxz 2 is a sequel to this game created by Rodolphe Boixel (Thor), Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote), Alexander Wiklund, Simon Butler and Jane Mumford (Jayne). GCW Zero port is courtesy of zear.
Another day another journey… As living on planet earth and its surrounding solar system seemed boring Sqrxz decided to check out another location in the universe. Just in case and to be extra careful he took a pocketful of emeralds with him to keep him in ready cash, but after starting his exciting journey he realized all his emeralds are suddenly missing! Retracing his steps Sqrxz notices mysterious creatures popping up all over the place to hinder him in his searchâ€¦ Oh what troublesome days… Help poor Sqrxz get back all his emeralds!
* Tough challenging gameplay â€“ Extremely difficult; not for weaklings!
* Retro graphics!
* Hidden passages to discover!
* 10 tricky n’ hard levels!
* 11 marvelous chiptunes!
* Top 10 highscore!
* Infinite continue mode, which you will need badly in order to practise! :)
ReGBA by Nebuleon is a Game Boy Advance emulator based ultimately on gpSP 0.9 by Exophase. The project is currently in alpha. This build is a preview for your consideration. Some features are missing and will be coded later. You can also submit patches on GitHub.
I have revalidated the optimisations, and it turns out I used the wrong register in some GCW-specific code. I have fixed this, resulting in ReGBA/GCW0 alpha 12. Up to 4% of performance has been restored.
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)