Alphablocks by IceDaddy is an educational program for pre-schoolers to get learning letter sounds.
This is now version 2. It is exactly the same functionally as before but it has been upgraded to use viDSnips 2; so the sound is vastly improved, the video playback is more robust and the game size is much smaller (about half what it was before).
viDSnips is a basic media player for the NDS intended for showing short video clips within games. This library uses viDSnips 2 that has a number of significant improvements over the initial player. The choppy sound issue has been sorted out with crisp audio reproduction in version 2. The video playback is also improved and more robust and the .vDS media file format has also been improved allowing much smaller media files. I have also made the video converter tools much more manageable.
This viDSnips library is to be used with DSGM and/or PALib based projects.
DS2x86 by Patrick Aalto is a PC emulator for Nintendo DS. It’s purpose is to allow you to run old DOS games on your Nintendo DS game console. DS2x86 is a port of DSx86 port using the SuperCard DSTwo’s MIPS processor, therefor it will just run with such a card.
- Fixed a copy-paste bug in REP MOVSW string opcode (fixes Heretic, Hexen, etc)
- Implemented INT10 calls AX=1008, AH=12/BL=34, AH=F1/DX=0020, AH=F1/DX=0028
- Implemented missing 66-prefix variations for LFS and LGS opcodes (NORM)
- Implemented missing RCL/RCR opcodes using 32-bit registers (SWS)
- Implemented read/write to/from CPU debug registers (RAYMAN)
- Enabled directory access using the 8.3 alias of a long directory name
- Ignore writes to I/O ports 0×140..0x14F (DESCENTR)
- Some other minor fixes and enhancements.