Nintendo DS News
The biohazard department of the CELLULARSPY company has recruited Dr. MOLLUSK and his assistant nurse Miss GREENPEA.
Unluckily the Doctor’s beautiful assistant spilled the samples of a new virus. Taking your courage in both hands (that is, your console) you are now in charge of helping Miss GREENPEA to disinfest the rooms, one by one.
The virus can absorb particles of virus in order to grow, and if it absorbs to much, it explodes into 4 bits. Your mission will be to guide Miss GREENPEA to inject virus particles in the right places in order to clean the room.
If you achieve a virus chain explosion, you will get a new bit of virus as a bonus to get on with the fight.
The aim of the game is to clean the room by injecting particles of virus in the right places to explode the viruses. At the end of the 20 levels will get you a CHEAT CODE permitting you to discover a new theme with 20 news levels as well as new pictures
Bowling solitaire is a unique game where the scoring scores like real bowling but you use all the black cards of a deck from 1-10 where 10 cards are setup as bowling pins and the rest are your ball cards. Select up to 3 adjacent pin cards, add the cards up and the right digit of their sum must equal the ball card to remove all cards selected.
Once you run out of playable ball cards, press the throw button to remove all the top ball cards to show the cards under them for a chance at a spare.
Once you run out of cards to be played or run out of ball cards you go to the next frame and start all over again.
Okiwi is a free web browser for the Nintendo DS. Alpha 1 has been released. Happy testing!
- The file can be unpacked directly to the root of the flashcard, that is, Okiwi directory must be just under the root.
- Inside this there’s the fonts directory, which contains three TrueType font files for the different character families, and also those fonts prerendered at different sizes (*.okf) and some other which contains tables needed to associate character bitmaps with their Unicode codes (*.okm). The extensions stand for Okiwi Font and Okiwi Map, respectively. If these fieles are deleted, the software will generate them again from the TrueType fonts, so each one can use the typography he/she likes more. The included fonts are Bitstream Vera.
- By now the only way to move along the document is to drag it with the stylus.
- The only working buttons by the moment are: the first, which will allow in a future to enter an URL, and the last, which allows to set the zoom level.
- By misfortune, the other displaying mode I wanted to include, with a general view in a screen and a zoomed one in the other, isn’t there yet.
- The icons have been designed by my brother. Actually, he has created some variants, but I’ve had to choose one of them. In future versions they will be able to be selected.
- As I said, DLDI is used. Released files are patched for SuperCard Lite. If you have another device, you’ll have to use the patcher with the corresponding patch for your flashcart.I think this is a prosiming result.
By the way, thanks to Nintendo Users for hosting the file. The link will be changed one of these days, since, due to tecnical issues, it’s not in its definitive hosting.
Beda has released version 0.95 of Snake DS. It’s a typical Snake game with erotic backgrounds.
Update: 20 March 2007 – 01:57am
The version numbering seems to have changed. Version 0.95 is Version 0.095 now.
Project JDS helps you learning the basics of the japanese language.
Ghost’n Run is an emulator running on the Nintendo DS for playing the Arcade version of Ghost’n Goblins.
This version requires the commercial ROM arcade set, which is NOT included. Please do not ask the author or the PDRoms staff for this file.
Sound and highscore saving is not implemented yet.
SensitiveDS is a puzzle game by spinal.The gameplay is simple and addictive.SensitiveDS is compatible with DSMotion Card.
RiverCrossingDS is a game by MangledLftThumb where you have to cross a river. It’s a puzzle game and had it’s last update yesterday.
[March 17, 2007] – v0.26
Fixed issue w/ puzzle #22.
Removed call to PA_SpriteTouched (which was having problems on the DblSized sprites) and created my own function (as per Mollusk’s suggestion).
[March 17, 2007] – v0.30
A few more puzzles.
Fixed minor issues w/ new Touched() function
Phidias is a drawing program for Nintendo DS with DLDI supported. It saves images at Windows Bitmap file.
New stuff in this version:
-Support different resolutions
-Loading and editing saved images (can not load images with too big resolution)
-Zooming with A/B-buttons
-scrolling with D-Pad
-Reset view with START
-Paint Bucket/Flood Fill tool
-Tools size is now on X/Y-buttons because D-Pad is used for scrolling
-Clear renamed to “New” and it now fills the image with white instead of selected color
-Undo is now also in SELECT-button
-Tools work much faster now but they might seem slower when using the biggest resolution
Comic Book DS is a program making it possible to read your Comic Books on your Nintendo DS. It can be also used as a photo or image based documents viewer.
BugFix PC: Image size settings are now correctly used and saved.
BugFix PC: Sometimes, the image was not correctly resized.
BugFix PC: Better error handling, using popups to display error messages.
BugFix PC: Detect when a .zip (.cbz) file is not a .rar (.cbr) file.
New PC: Drag N’ Drop support for file and folder addition.
New PC: ‘Open output folder’ item added in menu.
New PC: When the ComicBook name is changed, the output filename is changed accordingly.
BugFix DS: The images are now fully displayed. (there are no missing right and bottom parts of some images anymore).
BugFix DS: Memory regression problems solved, causing even small images to be partially displayed (the ‘image too big’ message display)
BugFix DS: Stylus Jumping effect is highly reduced.
BugFix DS: Program shouldn’t freeze anymore when quickly switching from one book to another.
BugFix DS: More than 300 pages per Book can be browsed. (however, the display will be quite slow)
New DS: Thumbnails of the Library screen are loaded in background and they remain visible when switching between Library and Thumbnails modes.
New DS: A popup is displayed when an error is found on the filesystem. (causing some .cbds files not to be found)