Taskwarrior is a command-line todo list manager. It maintains a task list, allowing you to add/remove, and otherwise manipulate your tasks. Task has a rich set of subcommands that allow you to do sophisticated things. You’ll find it has customizable reports, charts, GTD features, device synching, documentation, extensions, themes, holiday files and much more.
Taskwarrior is a very active project involving people around the globe – check often for updates. Pandora Port done by fahrstuhl.
HTTrack by Xavier Roche & team is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility.
It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site’s relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the “mirrored” website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system. Ported to Pandora by PowerGod.
Farox brought Arturs Grebstelis Shmupacabra to the Pandora. Everyone who loves Bullet Hell games should check this out.
DosBox EX is a fork of DosBox, a x86/DOS emulator. The focus of this fork is speed and usability.
- Automounting CUE+ISO for games with CD-Audio tracks [Donators Edition]
– Automounting more that one CD ISO or ISO+CUE IMAGE [Donators Edition]
– New button to check no. of detected ISO/CUE files in game directory [Free + Donators Edition]
– Various fixes [Free + Donators Edition]
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Compiled talentedhack, ladspa-lgv and csa plugins.
– Removed IR plugins that made Qtractor crash.
– Updated previews.
Wagic is an heroic fantasy battle game reproducing the rules of a famous Collectible trading card game. In Wagic, you fight against an AI with your deck of cards. Each time you win, you earn credits to buy more cards in the shop, and improve your deck.
- Trying to fix display error.
Not Tetris 2 by Stabyourself is the spiritual successor of the classic Tetris mixed with physics. The result is a fun spinoff in which blocks are no longer bound to the usual grid. Blocks can be rotated and placed at any angle, resulting in a complete mess if not careful. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Added C4A Support
Valyria Tear is an open-source single-player medieval-fantasy 2D J-RPG based on an extended Hero of Allacrost engine and inspired by classic console RPGs. The player incarnates Bronann, a young boy forced to take part into the struggle for the possession of a mysterious crystal. This powerful artifact will lead him to discover the actual threat set upon his world, but also courage and love. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Fixed languages selection not working for some configuration
* In synch with sources repo
Mupen64Plus is a cross-platform plugin-based N64 emulator which is capable of accurately playing many games. Included are four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There is 1 included OpenGL video plugin, called RiceVideo. There are 3 other excellent video plugins being maintained by wahrhaft, called Arachnoid, Glide64, and Z64.
* Core fix for Perfect Dark. Doesn’t freeze anymore (thanks to the mupen64plus-libretro team).
* Change Frameskipping code for GLES2N64 (use old code). With the code fix, it’s fluid with much less stall
Pandora Image Viewer (PIV) by Jon Sneyers is a simple and fast image viewer.
- Bugfixes: spaces in filenames, crashes, nub speed
– Change background color (for transparent PNGs) with “b”