Xump by Retroguru is a simple one screen puzzle game initially released in 2005 by Psilocybin Development. This overhaul is a rewrite featuring new graphics, new levels, new music… simply new everything. Ported to OpenPandora by Pickle.
Help Xump and his human master Holger to disarm mines on fields located somewhere above our atmosphere. Collect coins by destroying fields or mines but do not fall of the playing field. There are 48 levels plus hidden 32 original levels if you can unlock them.
The fourth installment of Sqrxz has been released. Sqrxz 4 – Cold Cash has been released to the public on 20th April for plenty of systems, such as Windows (32-Bit), Linux (32-Bit, 64-Bit), Wiz, PSP, MotoMagx, Dreamcast, GCW Zero, MacOS X (32-Bit, 64-Bit) / Intel, Amiga OS4, MorphOS, Symbian OS Series 60, Symbian OS UIQ3, Raspberry Pi, Caanoo, GP2x and OpenPandora.
QupZilla is modern web browser based on WebKit core and Qt Framework. WebKit guarantees fast browsing and Qt availability on all major platforms. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– New stable version released, mostly fixes.
amsynth is an analog modelling (a.k.a virtual analog) synthesizer. It mimics the operation of early analog subtractive synthesizers with classic oscillator waveforms, envelopes, filter, modulation and effects. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Compiled last stable release.
– Sources included in src folder.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Updated amsynth plugin, fixes only playing one note and stop behaviour.
– Changed Guitarix plugins to stable release.
– Added manual inside pnd, /mnt/utmp/qtractor/share/doc folder.
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a port of JediOutcastLinux by Jochen Leopold allowing you to play the game Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, if you own the original data files. Engine ported over to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Better way to handle “Shoulder as Mouse Buttons” (can be disabled but putting the file .noshouldermb in appdata folder)
* Moved .leftnub and .rightnub files to appdata folder
* Faster build (between 10% and 20% faster)
Arx Libertatis is a cross-platform, open source port of Arx Fatalis, a 2002 first-person role-playing game / dungeon crawler developed by Arkane Studios. Arx Libertatis is based on the publicly released Arx Fatalis sources and available under the GPL 3+ license. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
This version includes the demo files only!
* Compatible with latest SGX Video Drivers
* moved the left_nub and right_nub files from appdata/arxlibertatis/home to appdata/arxlibertatis
* Mouse buttons on Shoulder buttons (deactivable by putting a file named .noshouldermb inside appdata/arxlibertatis)
Cockatrice is an open-source multiplatform software for playing card games, over a network. It is fully client-server based to prevent any kind of cheating, though it supports single-player games without a network interface as well. Both client and server are written in Qt 4. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
Qmmp is an audio-player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Compiled last stable release.
DosBox EX Ultimate is a fork of DosBox focused on speed and easy use. Maintained and ported by StreaK.