Smokin’ Guns is intended to be a semi-realistic simulation of the “Old West’s” great atmosphere & was developed on Id Software’s Quake III Arena Engine.
This total conversion includes completely new weapons created with historically correct information about damage, rate of fire, reload time, etc. It also includes new gametypes and maps inspired mostly by movies. And to increase the feeling of a “gunslingers atmosphere” we also created music tracks and sounds adapted to this time period.
Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Relaxed memory check
* Improved default setting (smaller textures, better keys)
World of Padman (WoP) is an open source first-person shooter video game available in both English and German. Originally it was a modification for the game Quake III Arena titled PadMod created in the year 2004. After the source code for Quake III Arena was released, the game became standalone. The idea is based on the Padman comic strip for the magazine PlayStation Games created by the professional cartoon artist Andreas ‘ENTE’ (German for “Duck”) Endres, who is also the man who made many of the maps included with the game in 1998. The current version runs on an enhanced version of the ioquake3 engine, which is based on the Quake III Arena engine. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Added “powervr.ini” for smoother gameplay
* Relaxed memory check
* Improved default setting (smaller textures)
* PND to update from build 02 available on 1st post of main thread
Pewpewtris is an inverted Tetris by Slaeshjag: Shoot the blocks to bits before the AI fills the field!
Bitmessage is a P2P communications protocol used to send encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers. It is decentralized and trustless, meaning that you need-not inherently trust any entities like root certificate authorities. It uses strong authentication which means that the sender of a message cannot be spoofed, and it aims to hide “non-content” data, like the sender and receiver of messages, from passive eavesdroppers like those running warrantless wiretapping programs. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
In Snowman Reloaded by Ziz you are a snowman with the task to kill a given number of enemies per level to unlock the next level. If you collect snow you grow, but nearly every action you do let’s you loose snow again like jumping (1 snow), shooting (2 snow) or getting hit by an enemy (3 snow). So you have to economize your snow.
Giant Flying Mech That Shoots Evil Robots For Great Justice (GFMTSERFGJ) by undexsym is an arcade game inspired by Bangai-O. Blow up your enemies with a giant mecha in space.
– Sound effects are now properly synchronized with actions
– Added a few more sound effects
– Stage 2 now has a hint to help new players
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It is written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham.
The well known Mozilla Foundation‘s browser Firefox ported to Pandora by hdondk. The award-winning Firefox Web browser has security, speed and new features that will change the way you use the Web.
Pandora Image Viewer (PIV) by Jon Sneyers is a simple and fast image viewer.
– Thumbnails! Show 2 to 320 thumbnail previews per screen. This is very useful for navigation and to sort out your pictures (rotate/select/delete).
– Smooth instead of crude downscaling
Widelands is an open source (GPLed) real-time strategy game.
* Four Worlds (Tile Sets) (Greenland, Winterland, Blackland and Desert)
* Three Tribes (Barbarians, Imperials and Atlanteans)
* Several playable single player (tutorial) missions
* Maps for single and multiplayer mode
* Save and load of single and multiplayer games
* Ability to build a settlement from scratch
* Military and warfare (Attacking, Training, defending, conquering of military buildings)
* A map editor, to build your own maps and campaigns
– Compiled 18-rc1, a few more weeks until final release, ;)
– Updated previews.
– Changelog included inside pnd.