Openbox is a highly configurable, next-generation Window Manager, written by Dana Jansens and Mikael Magnusson. This PND will install it, and add it as an option in the Switch GUI dialog box. Openbox offers fast execution and low resource-usage, and has been configured so you can easily launch PNDs, get online, and use Pandora-friendly keyboard shortcuts.
This new version (4) automates the install and seperates each program into it’s own ipk – there’s 10 in total, but the maximum size of the complete install is still only about 3 megs (this PND is bigger because it also contains Nitrogen).
Cataclysm is a post-apocalyptic roguelike, set in the countryside of New England after a devastating plague of monsters and zombies. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Updated original Cataclysm with latest git (17/02/2013)
* Updated Dark Days Ahead mod with latest sources (17/02/2013)
* Change Tiles to Deon’s tileset rev7, resized to 16×16 for better redeability
* Enabled “X11 forwarding”, see there for info about that: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11870-using-pandora-from-windows-with-ssh-and-x11-forwarding
* Should be “Slackware friendly”
ArcEm is a portable open-source emulator for the Acorn Archimedes. It’s capable of running multiple operating systems including RISC OS and ARM Linux. Ported to Pandora by Sam Watkins.
- No changelog found
Cockatrice by Max-Wilhelm Bruker is an open-source multiplatform software for playing card games, such as Magic: The Gathering, over a network. It is fully client-server based to prevent any kind of cheating, though it supports single-player games without a network interface as well. Both client and server are written in Qt 4. Cockatrice is fully GPL licensed and thus free software. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Fixed images not loading adding libjpeg.so.8 and libpng.so.14 from Codeblocks pnd.
- Added missing previews
CannonBall is an enhanced Out Run Engine. Althought not an emulator it uses graphics and music via the Arcade ROM of Outrun Revision B. Most certainly the commercial ROM is not included.
* Now the “Wheel only” settings stay activated when you quit
* Some more optimizations (but not enough to do 60fps+hires)
Wagic is an heroic fantasy battle game reproducing the rules of a famous Collectible trading card game. In Wagic, you fight against an AI with your deck of cards. Each time you win, you earn credits to buy more cards in the shop, and improve your deck.
- Initial release.
- Added libjpeg.so.8 and libpng.so.14, need to remember for future Qt ports.
- Forget to add previews, fixed.
- Needs internet conection to download data.
- Mapped buttons:
Imagination is a lightweight and simple DVD slide show maker written in C language and built with the GTK+2 toolkit.Imagination at present features 69 transition effects, random function to automatically set a random transition on all the selected slides, cut/copy/paste ability on the slides, Ken Burns ability, text on slides with some text animations, ability to add an empty slide with a gradient editor and export of the slideshow as OGV Theora/Vorbis, widescreen FLV video and 3GP for mobile phones.
Ported to Pandora by Farox.
ArcEm is a portable open-source emulator for the Acorn Archimedes. It’s capable of running multiple operating systems including RISC OS and ARM Linux.
Ported to Pandora by Sam Watkins.
8Blitter by Lordus is a proprietary Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear and Nintendo Gameboy emulator for Pandora.
Arora is a simple and quite light Web Browser based on QtWebKit. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Moved Cache and Settings folder to “appdata” instead of nand
* try (and failed) to add plugins