MSX.emu is a MSX1/2/2+/TurboR and Colecovision emulator written in C++. It uses the emulation backend from BlueMSX and is built on top of the Imagine engine. The source is released under the GPLv3 license. Ported to Pandora by Rakashazi. This one is NOT the port made by ptitSeb.
– no changelog founds
Pandora Image Viewer (PIV) by Jon Sneyers is a simple and fast image viewer.
– Bugfixes: indexed transparent images
– Minor tweaks:
– Faster rotate when multiple zoom levels were loaded
– More OSD information for non-JPEGs
– Can now persistently rotate all image formats, not just JPEG
– Intermediate zoom levels
– Support for many more image formats
– New actions: scaling, convert to other format, sigal web gallery
GBA.emu is a Game Boy Advance emulator written in C++. It uses the emulation backend from VBA-M and is built on top of the Imagine engine. The source is released under the GPLv3 license. Ported to Pandora by Rakashazi. This one is NOT the port made by ptitSeb.
– no changelog found
Did you know that you can customize PND applications you run by creating bash scripts which run before and after the application? Probably. But do you use these scripts a lot? Probably not. PNDconfig by dimag0g is supposed to make this powerful config option user-friendly. You can configure pre- and post-scripts by selecting actions to be performed from a list.
1. Added zram swap actions (enable/disable)
2. Added “configure nubs mode” action
3. Fixed “Restore default nubs mode” action (now uses nubs.state)
4. Added “Activate QJoyPad layout” action
5. Code fixes and cleanups:
.sh extensions for all script files
chmod a+x on generated scripts
-e to check for file presence
6. Added help file
7. Added system startup script configuration (in Custom script actions)
8. Added TV out enable/disable actions
ptitSeb ported PPSSPP to the OpenPandora handheld. PPSSPP is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later).
PPSSPP is a PSP emulator written in C++, and translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x86, x64 and (soon) ARM machine code, using an efficient JIT compiler. PPSSPP can thus run on quite low-spec hardware, including stronger Android phones and tablets, as long as there’s support for OpenGL ES 2.0.
* In synch with the git repo
* based on 0.9.5 version
* new Vertex JIT that bring some speedup in some game
* Warning, this version doesn’t like default driver version
* Don’t try to go back ingame once in Menu Screen, it hang for now
Pandora System Info by Jon Sneyers is a ridiculously accurate battery information, so you can actually see exactly how fast the battery is (dis)charging and exactly how many micro Ampere hours it has left. Also contains a simple CPU usage monitor (including info on power-saving C-states), a simple SD card free space pie graph display, and network statistics.
– see and change DSP clock speed
– small tweaks: no more screen redrawing when minimized or when lid is closed (helps for more accurate logging), reduced memory footprint
qpdfview is a tabbed document viewer. It uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS support, DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the Qt toolkit for its interfa. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Last stable version, lots of fixes and new features.
– Added file association for pdf and djvu.
SpaceFM by IgnorantGuru is a multi-panel tabbed file and desktop manager for Linux with built-in VFS, udev- or HAL-based device manager, customizable menu system, and bash integration. Ported to Pandora by ajs124.
– This is an upstream update
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It’s main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
The Non Session Manager is an API and an implementation for session management in the context of Linux Audio. NSM clients use a well-specified OSC protocol to communicate with the session management daemon. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.