GameCube/Wii Memory Manager is an application to backup Nintendo GameCube savegames.
[What’s New 1.4e – february 27, 2016 – By suloku]
* Fixed bug in card.c that prevented correct backup/write of saves with same filename but different case. Bug affected Timesplitters 2, probably Timesplitters 3 too. Thanks to DakuTree for reporting and Antidote for fixing.
EasyRPG Player is an open source implementation of the RPG Maker 2000/2003 engine. Get a RPG Maker 2000/2003 game and place the Player (boot.dol) in the root directory of the game (that’s where RPG_RT.exe is). The program has no file browser, each game really needs its own boot.dol!
Xump by Retroguru is a simple one screen puzzle game initially released in 2005 by Psilocybin Development. This overhaul is a rewrite featuring new graphics, new levels, new music… simply new everything. Ported to Wii and GameCube by Oibaf.
Help Xump and his human master Holger to disarm mines on fields located somewhere above our atmosphere. Collect coins by destroying fields or mines but do not fall of the playing field. There are 48 levels plus hidden 32 original levels if you can unlock them.
– Fixed minor highscore generation bug
– Fixed “end screen” text
– Reduced spelling / grammar mistakes
mGBA is a new Game Boy Advance emulator written in C. The project started in April 2013 with the goal of being fast enough to run on lower end hardware than other emulators support, without sacrificing accuracy or portability. Even in the initial version, games generally play without problems. It is loosely based on the previous GBA.js emulator, although very little of GBA.js can still be seen in mGBA.
Fruit’Y – Playing with edibles is heavily inspired by the Kaiko classic Gem’X, which has been seen on computers such as the Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore 64 and Atari ST. The game consists of two boards of fruits. The left field belongs to a cute tiger who needs to reproduce the right field 1:1 being able to proceed to the next level. Sounds easy?! Possibly it does, at least for the first few levels!
Public downloads are available for these fine systems: Playstation Portable, GP2x Wiz, Dreamcast, Wii, GameCube, GCW Zero! Along with other systems not covered by PDRoms such as Amiga OS4, MorphOS, Linux, Windows, NetBSD, TI Nspire CX, …
Newo Asteroids by Owen is a game made in the style of classic Asteroids. In 2064 on a Wednesday, aliens disturb the asteroid belt sending asteroids hurdling towards the earth. It is your job to destroy every last asteroid in the solar system and bring peace to the galaxy.
* Fixed Enemy A.I. and movement
* Added New Difficulty: Dogfight
* Added 5 new achievements
* Minor Bug fixes and optimizations
* allow user to set up/down/left/right keys in input config.
* the input configuration will be applied only when the user leaves the config menu.
* fix editor release version crashing in Windows platform.
* faster screen transition in Android.
* do not allow player to shot more projectiles after firing an amor-piece special one.
* check the maximum number of projectiles depending on type, weapon or normal.
* if jump height surpasses 80% of total height, continue jumping even if player releases the jump button.
* new object-type for last boss capsule, fixing the old bug of player vanishing on last stage after beating all 8-bosses.
* do not allow player to jump while on push-back.
* reduce push-back duration and movement.
* adjust hit animation to endure only while player is intangible.
* change Dynamite’s AI*, so it won’t dash when hit as it makes the fight too unfair.
* Shocker’s projectiles must use sin trajectory.
* new graphics for some stages and adjusts in tiles, tileset and map backgrounds.
Wii64 is a port of the popular multi-OS N64 emulator, Mupen64, to the Nintendo Wii and Gamecube through the libOGC library. The emulator uses dynamic recompilation of the N64 machine code to PowerPC machine code and full hardware accelerated graphics to achieve (mostly) full speed emulation. Currently the emulator is in beta stage and can run many N64 ROMs at full speed in most cases.
emukidid and others still work on improving the emulator as the following video from 25th June 2015 shows.
MTek-GDL is a simple object-oriented game development library written in C++ combined with a collection of tools, examples, and additional libraries for simple and advanced game development for the Nintendo Wii and PC (OpenGL) platforms and is ideal for beginners and advanced Wii game programmers.
The full changelog can be found at wiibrew.org, we wont post it separate here.
Priiloader is a modified version of the officially discontinued Preloader. Preloader is a small application which places itself before the System Menu. Its main feature is to directly boot the Homebrew Channel or a file you can install from a FAT device. Preloader is also able to apply memory patches the system menu to remove limitations or other things. Warning! This homebrew makes permanent changes to your Wii’s flash memory (NAND) and should be used with caution.
* Fixed Gc controller when updating
* Fixed some DVD drive accessing bugs
* Fixed some changelog displaying issues
* added support for the new HBC
* check apps on USB if SD has none
* changed magicword to 0x817FEFF0 (for techinical reasons. old magicwords still work; but it is recommended to switch)
* fixed random small bugs
* new libogc -> new wiimotes supported
* fixed loading compressed dols
* fixed title menu crash
* fixed installer some more
* Dropped language mods.
* set black background as default
* added argument + ahbprot support for dols
* all dols use IOS 58,61 or 38(with ahbprot)
* EasterEgg removed
* Gecko output will now be dumped to fat:/prii.log
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)