PokeMini is an Open-Source Pokemon Mini emulator for various systems.
* Relative files are now launched from current directory
* Fixed notification message display in 32bpp
* Added 50% Scanline LCD filter
* New Tools (Available in Debugger package):
* PokeMini Image Converter
* PokeMini Music Converter
* F1 shortcut for documentation
* Improved external launcher
* IRQ Window “Frames in single-row” initialization fixed
* Minimized windows won’t be rendered now
* Added “Character Set -> From file…” in Memory viewer
* Added “Memory data” in Memory viewer with Import, Export, Copy and Fill operations.
* Win32 Only: Fixed DirectDraw surface pitch
First Age Angband is a roguelike game, a variant of Oangband, which in turn is a variant of Angband. The first launch of the game will take about 40 seconds, as there is data to generate.
Main changes from Angband:
* Races have been significantly changed.
* There is wilderness.
* There are multiple towns.
* There are multiple dungeons.
* Anything from later than the First Age has been removed (artifacts, items, uniques).
* There is no savefile compatibility with Oangband or Angband.
Angband is a rogue-like game (similar to Nethack if you’re unfamiliar with it).
+ changes in gp2x buttons cfg file
+ player knows where described monster is normally found by default (knowledge from tavern I suppose ;))
+ memory allocation fix (the game does not slow down anymore)
+ removed mouse events handler (the game does not crash on touched screen accidentally)
+ added shortcuts for SHIFT and CTRL in keyboard mode
Wiz File Archive is a touch-driven, freeware application that can browse the OpenHandhelds.org Wiz repository, download its available apps/games and let you install them on your SD card. It was made for GPH Wiz portable console, not for PC.