In short, write a WIZ or PC game using BennuGD.
* The game’s topic is free.
* The games should run on PC and Wiz.
* The games must be programmed using BennuGD.
* The games must be a 2D game.
* The games should run properly on a screen resolution of 320x240x16
(scale_resolution can be used to get this requirement)
* Only accept original games (not previously releases)
* Only original or free graphics, sound and music are allowed.
* The games must will include GPH’s logo and BennuGD’s logo at the beginning of it (those logos will be provided by the organizers of this contest).
* The games must include the full source code, resources, compiling and running scripts, .ini and all the necessary stuffs for the proper execution of the game in PC (Windows and Linux) and WIZ. For WIZ, the runtime should be used in folder .. /bgd-runtime (the runtime files don’t are requiered include on package).
* Joystick and/or mouse supports is requiered.
* Will be appraise the use of the touchscreen (in the case of Wiz), in case of PC, this will be the PC mouse (left button).
* The game’s language must be at least in English. More than one language is allowed.
* We will not accept the use of unofficial modules (dlls/so).
* Each participant may submit as many games to consider, but only the best of them may be creditors of one prize.
* We will evaluate the following categories:
– sound (music/effects).
* The court shall consist of GPH (the sponsor), SplinterGU (BennuGD) and some other members to nominate (this members will be announced shortly).
* Jurors don’t may participate in the contest.
* Under no circumstances will allow games that infringe copyright in any aspect/feature of it.
* Games will not racist, discriminatory or prejudicial to the morals and custom, or prejudice of persons / entities / etc.
* Contestants retain copyright of their works, which means you can reuse / donate code and resources on other projects. But both GPH as BennuGD may freely use all the games involving the competition, provided that this does not represent the sale of such games. BennuGD and GPH are authorized by the contestants to make free and open use of the games participants on issues such as: preinstalled games include in new Wiz or post it on their website as free fee download games, use them as promotion of their products, etc… The contestant shall not claim any economic reward to it.
* Participation in this competition implies knowledge and acceptance of the rules previously mentioned.
* Start/Finish time (subject to confirmation):
– Registration until November 15th (not required)
– Delivery until 6 January (the games must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Results on January 16
* Awards (for now only 1 prize):
1st Prize: 1 Full Package WIZ (Wiz + accessories)
2nd Prize: 1 Wiz.
3rd Prize: Accessories Wiz.
andymanone has been working on TV-Output for the Wiz and his work bears first fruits. Just go ahead and see the Youtube-Video!
Here you can see one of the first successfully tests to bring out the WIZ Screen to your TV -Set or external Monitor !!!! I hope, you like it to seen :o) !
Please keep curious for more, see it coming soon!
Thanks to peca ( http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/50017-wiz-tv-out/page__view__findpost__p__771207 ) for the hint.
Wizznic is an implementation of the arcade-classic Puzznic, written for the GP2x Wiz, Linux and Windows.
This release adds an in-game user-level selector/editor. This is accessed by starting a new game, pressing MENU, and choosing “User Levels” in the menu.
How to make levels: http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/50301-wizznic-released/
Inkl Player is a media player that supports media library and synchronized lyrics.
* MP3 album art support
* FLAC support
* Media library added
* Works on Dingoo A320
* Works on Windows
* Works on Windows Mobile
* Automatic update added
* Improved reactivity
* Downloads synchronized lyrics automatically
* Settings menu added
* Supports skins for list pages
* Automatic power-off added
* Fixed some bugs on synchronized lyrics
* Display turned off when hold is set
* CPU speed lowered to 100MHz to save power when display turned off (Wiz only)
* Various bug fixes
NES Emulator for Wiz ported by Pickle and Joyrider has been updated.
Railroad Rampage is a cross between an arcade game and a strategy game. It is similiar in construction to many “Tower Defence” games, but it has a twist : here, you are part of the action and can affect the game in many different ways more than just building structures. Bandits are trying to rob your train and steal all precious cargo! Thankfully, you are a skilled engineer who can construct many different kinds of turrets and use them to defend your train. You have to make it through 20 waves of relentless enemy assault before you reach your destination, so plan ahead and devise a smart strategy and you may survive!
* Lots of balance fixes.
* Many speed improvements for the Wiz version.
* Income now changes depending on difficulty-level.
* Some new and improved graphics here and there.
* One new upgrade.
* A pause function.
* A few smaller bug fixes and enhancements.
Wizznic is an implementation of the arcade-classic Puzznic, written for the Gp2X Wiz, Linux and Windows.
Wiz version of the Flash game Drench. Fill the board with colour within the move limit.
FX File Navigator is simple file manager will help you reorder your manga and music without PC and explore WIZ file system.
Pickle has updated Roman’s “Open Great Giana Sisters” game ( http://openggs.romanhoegg.ch/ ) to the Wiz!
Apart from a couple of bug fixes the main new feature is the level editor which is now included in the package.