DSx86 is a PC/DOS emulator for Nintendo DS written by Patrick Aalto. It’s purpose is to allow you to run old DOS games on your Nintendo DS game console. Some of the older games run quite good and bring back memories.
– Further “Jitter” mode screen scaling quality improvement.
– Implemented “scasb” opcode EGA VRAM access version (Titus the Fox)
– Implemented INT 6 (illegal opcode) for opcode 0x66 (Titus the Fox)
– Fixed the VideoParameterTable to have correct VGA Misc Register values in text modes.
– Fixed the “Smooth” mode initialization when used in dsx86.ini.
– New experimental proportional font used in 80×25 text “Smooth” mode.
Thanks to http://nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=14234&f=19 for the news.