Jewel Thief was a game made by Paul Ligeski from ServantWare in 1991. This app is a re-implementation for modern hardware by Christian DeTamble of The Refactory using the original sprites and backgrounds.
The National Museum is in a tissy. The country’s jewel collection has been stolen and scattered all over creation. Your mission is to travel to far away places and steal back the jewels from their unrightful owners. As you leave your mother wishes you well and reminds you to be careful… Collect all jewels as fast as possible and avoid guards and borders. You get extra men when you collect jewels. Tip: Use only one finger to move around.
* Improved efficiency of rendering the highscore list by ignoring lines that are outside of the viewport
* Fixed error with the about text not being affected when changing the game language
Voracious Viper is a rather easy game where you have to collect all eatable items within a minimum amount of steps. You get one extra life when completing a level. This game is inspired by Vicious Viper which was a game made by F. Kahlig from Spare Time Software in 1990. This app is a re-implementation for modern hardware by Christian DeTamble of The Refactory.
* Added support for the Android back key
* Improved efficiency of rendering the scoretable by ignoring text that is outside of the viewport
In The Line Of Fire will be a brand new first person shooter for the Sega Dreamcast. Assume the role of a SWAT commander and take down the bad guys! The game is currently funding via Kickstarter. We have another 7 days to fund the game, but roughly 13.000 US$ out of 45.000 US$ are reached. If you are really interested in this game, please consider your support.
Micro RTS is a PICO-8 game by gfcarstensen. Battle your computer opponent to the death. Build and upgrade your defences, attack enemy towers and explore the procedurally generated world. Win by defeating all enemy towers. Your minions harvest wood. Use this to build new towers or upgrade existing ones. Select your tower once warriors are present and target an enemy tower to attack.
1. Changed computer/AI opponent to also use fog of war rules.
2. Adjusted AI logic to not build it’s own towers so close together
3. Adjusted AI to attack from multiple towers more often when it outnumbers you substantially. Less stalemate outcomes arise then.
4. Made it visible which towers had been selected when transferring warriors or attacking.
One Room Dungeon is a PICO-8 Game by TRASEVOL_DOG. Explore a mysterious and exciting dungeon filled with exciting mysteries without ever leaving the same room! Why would you change rooms when clearly this one has all the danger and excitement and danger that one could possibly need?!
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)