POWDER is a roguelike originaly developed specifically for the Gameboy Advance (GBA). It is not a port of an existing roguelike as the controls of the GBA are very different from the traditional keyboard, and the screen imposes some additional limitations. It is built around replayability and long term ergonomics, not short term learning. It uses actual graphic tiles (16×16) rather than the traditional characters.
The game goal is very simple: Descend into the depths of the dungeon until you reach the foul daemon known as “He who the author cannot spell consistently”, or, Baezl’bub. When you have slain Baezl’bub in heroic combat, or, if Baezl’bub dies in any way, retrieve his black heart and bring it to the surface world.
– More tilesets
– No more freezes and crashes
SNES9x for 3DS is a high-compatibility SNES emulator for your old 3DS / 2DS. It runs many games at full speed (60 fps). It supports games that use CX4 chip (Megaman X2/X3), and the SDD-1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha). It can also play games that use the SuperFX chip (Yoshi’s Island, etc) but they run with plenty of frame skips. It has generally much high compatibility than existing SNES emulators on the old 3DS because it uses Snes9x 1.43 as a base, and is a good alternative if your existing emulators cannot play all the games.
* Fixed NMI interrupt for specific games such as Cu-On-Pa. This allows Cu-On-Pa to get past the selection screen.
* Fixed ROM size calculation for Wonder Project J (English Patch). The game no longer hangs at the menu.
* Implemented optimized rendering for offset-per-tile modes. This gives many games a major performance boost. Games such as Strike Gunner STG, Tetris Attack, Kirby’s Avalanche, Contra’s Stage 1 Boss, Super Mario All-Stars’ Super Mario 2 all benefit from this improvement.
* Implemented optimized rendering for sprites for modest performance boost.
* Used SPC700 core from Snes9x v1.51.
* Re-implemented an moderately optimized SA-1 core. Now games like Kirby Super Star, Super Mario RPG can boot. It will NOT run well on the old 3DS currently, but it will run smooth on a new 3DS with full clock speed.
ctrmus is a music player for the Nintendo 3DS. For now it plays PCM WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Opus and MP3 files. Due to limitations in ctrulib, only ASCII characters are displayed correctly. Other characters will appear garbled, but functionality is not affected.
* Music now pauses instantly.
* CIA uses new Homebrew intro animation.
Blocky Reactor is an Android game by GamesRock. Prevent a explosion using the “swipe and tap” method and avoid block instabilities.
Rumor – Tilted Crowd is an Android game by Yun Seok Seo, Youn Dae Jin, Geun-Hee Park and Jae Gook Yoo.
Rumor spreads like wave between people.Only few individuals are needed to start the talk and make it look like public opinion. And many corporations and governments use this idea to manipulating public to their favor,
This game make you to become a secret agent and spread rumors to manipulate crowd for your need. You have funds for bribing citizens and eliminating protesters against you.
This game was intended to give experience and warn people for manipulating media and social opinions.
The Retro Hour is your weekly dose of retro gaming and technology news, views and interviews from the UK.
Doom, Wolfenstein 3D and Quake: the inside story of the biggest video games ever with John Romero! Plus, our report from Amiga Ireland, an amazing new Amiga show.
C64 Toolbox is a package containing utilities to create, convert and manage PRG, D64 and CRT files for Commodore 64/128. Maintained by Canseco.
– Added programs: cc1541, sidreloc and Disk2EasyFlash 0.9.
– Updated: cc65 to 2.15 (latest git version 25/01/2017), VICE 3.0 tools.
The Amazing Adventures of Echo is a game by drumpi. Echo is a 7 years old boy, who loves action films and comics so much and thinks he’s an action hero. But, what happens if we give him the oportunity to try? Let see!!! So this is an action game, with lots of jumps, enemies and a little of exploration. Search in every wall, maybe you can find and item… or something more. Game packaged for Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Fixed PXML http link
* Rebuilt bennugd
Pyoro is a PICO-8 game by PixelDough. It’s a demake of Pyoro, originally from “Wario Ware: Mega Microgames” for the GameBoy Advance”.
Pink beans heal one block
Gold beans heal three blocks
White beans freeze all beans for five seconds
Slay the Dragon is a PICO-8 game by nephilim.
A dragon has been terrorizing the kingdom! Will you be the one to slay it? In this “slot-builder” game, you spin the slot wheels and choose a row.
You can then use the icons on the row in whatever order you please. Coins can be picked up and used with a merchant to buy new spaces on your wheels. The merchant will sell you bigger and better coin choices, wizards that can destroy slot wheel spaces (but not the dragon!), furnaces and metal for forging swords, and even completed swords.
But watch out! When you select a row with a dragon icon, it will breathe fire on you, and you will lose health. Run out of health, and it’s game over! Use your swords to destroy all the dragon icons on all wheels to win the game.