Yet Another Pixel Dungeon (or YetAnotherPD for short) by ConsideredHamster is a roguelike RPG with pixel graphics and simple controls. Like most other games in this genre, it features randomly generated levels, relatively high difficulty and a large number of things to learn. And like most other games of its genre, it is quite challenging.
This game is based on the source code of another Android game, Pixel Dungeon. It began as a small project with the goal to improve the original game here or there, but has since gradually grown into something much, much bigger. The games are quite different from each other, so there is no need to play the original game before trying this one.
YetAnotherPD is absolutely, totally and completely free. There are no advertisements, microtransactions or limited access, and will never be. Most likely, even the “donate” button will only be added after the main release.
Version 0.3.0 was released!
– all classes are now unlocked by default
– amount of cursed items was decreased overall
– increased effectiveness of combo and counter attacks
– added ring of Durability instead of ring of Haste
– added option to show loading tips until tapped
– added third quickslot and tutorial section
– first boss was slightly nerfed
Pico Tanks is a Battle City clone for PICO-8 by Shogal. As the version number tells, this game is still in development.
– no changelog
Wave Race Legend is a PICO-8 game by mhughson. Hop on Jetski, catch some air, and smash your opponents!
* New music by Gruber_Music (2 new songs + remaster of original song).
* Proper in-game credits.
Go Round ZigZag is a new Android game by Gemini Software Studio. Make your little car staying on the path as long as you can. Just tap the screen. Addictive funny game. Control directions of the car and try not to fall off the edges.
Small issues were fixed.
This is version 3.0 of VICE, the multi-platform C64, C128, VIC20, PET, PLUS4 and CBM-II emulator. This version can be compiled for MSDOS, Win32, OS/2, BeOS, QNX 4.x, QNX 6.x, AmigaOS, Dingoo, Syllable, SkyOS and for most Unix systems provided with the X Window System version 11, R5 or later. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– After four years of development and 33 betas, the latest stable VICE version is here!! XD
– Updated default configuration for all computers on new release. Backup and delete appdata/vice-svn recommended.
– Updated sources and compile script included.
Tiled is a general purpose tile map editor. It is meant to be used for editing maps of any tile-based game, be it an RPG, a platformer or a Breakout clone. The program is very flexible, for example there are no restrictions on map size, tile size or the number of layers or tiles. Also, it allows arbitrary properties to be set on the map, its layers, the tiles or on the objects. Its map format (TMX) is relatively easy to understand and allows a map to use multiple tilesets while also allowing each tileset to grow or shrink as necessary later. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
– Latest stable release.
– Updated sources, libs and included compile script.
Zatacka X is a modern, free remake of the classic Achtung, die Kurve!. In addition to all the features from the original game, Zatacka X includes special weapons, updated graphics, sound effects and AI controlled opponents. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
* Initial build
* Some Pandora optimizations and customisation.
ultima updated his action game Sword of Iffrit. Loki the God of Mischief has stolen the sword of Surtr and split it into 3 pieces. You play as the viking Haldor on your quest to find the sword fragments and return them to your longhouse.
Heres another update includes a bugfix on gate and fixed game selection screen.
int n is a mathematical puzzle game by Wesley H. Fung. Divide and subtract, crack down tiles, clear the center and win!
Have a new more streamline level progression rule. Reworked menu to match the complete edition
Chris Cacciatore is heavily working on his NES game Nebs & Debs and hopes to have it ready in late spring 2017. The game itself is a platform game. For now you can run, jump and collect diamonds.
* Game can now be paused (using upper bits of PPU_MASK to darken screen).
* Crystals glow using palette swapping.
* Scenes can now encode palettes (used to just be hardcoded).
* Progress towards transition screens before each level (where you see your life total and the level name).
* Bug fixes.
* Minor optimizations to reduce ROM size.