Today I’ve coded a script for restricting the transfer limit to 1.5gb/day, which is very important actually because otherwise Kojote would pay quite a lot if our traffic would reach more than 60gb/month.
However, right now the page is nearly finished i think and if you find any bugs please tell me BEFORE june 14th because i’m on a school trip from june 15th – june 21st…
here we go:
– The contact page had an white background, this is fixed now. It should fit now to the other black backgrounds on each page.
– The E-Bay Banner moved from the upper frame to the left one.
– GPDivx v0.00 – Pre Alpha by ZardozJones (Application)
– GPDivx v0.01 – Pre Alpha by ZardozJones (Application)
– GPDivx v0.02 – Pre Alpha by ZardozJones (Application)
– GPSpeccy v0.02 by ZardozJones (Spectrum Emulator)
– GPSpeccy v0.05 by ZardozJones (Spectrum Emulator)
– PCE GP Beta 2 by OMSK (PCE Emulator)
– Test:23 by Hitmen (Demo)
– SMS32 v0.5 by Aj0 (Master System II / Game Gear Emulator)
– Sokoban (Public Beta 1) by Clem (Game)
– Sokoban (Public Beta 2) by Clem (Game)
Neo Geo Pocket Color Additions
– Music Demo 1 by Ivan Mackintosh (Demo)
– Dodgerby Ivan Mackintosh (Game)
– Diamond Run by Ivan Mackinthos (Game)
Gameboy Color Additions
– Stadin Brankkari by ph0x (Demo)
– Water Effect by ph0x (Demo)
– The Lake Effect by ph0x (Demo)
The re-launch date is still the 20th of this month, and the page is still NOT PUBLIC!
Today’s changes (so far):
– Ebay banner (added)
– New table layout
– Disclaimer and the contact sites were added
OK, I think that’s it…
I changed the Layout today… you’ll probably not notice it, but the screen should fit into every browser-window now and as Kojote said, if you notice any bugs please inform Kojote or me about it. We are on EFNET #pdroms from time to time…
Here we go…
since I had a bit more time I added following stuff:
Playstation II (Demo Additions)
By The Way by Jules, Colors Of My Mind v1.5 by adresd, P51 Mustang by LongChair, Untitled by ps2reality.net
GP32 (Game Additions)
Yet Another Sokoban Clone dr2 by CMOTD
I think those additions should do it for today! For all BETA-Testers, if you find any big mistake, please let me know them, or pancid. We are working hardly to make the page ready on the official re-launch date which is the 20th June!
I had the time to add a handfull of Playstations II stuff. Those are 1 Game, 3 Demos and 1 Emulator! Have fun…
The temporary URL of pdroms shouldn’t be spread! The page is still NOT PUBLIC! Please keep that in mind. Thank you for your attention!
Hello ladies and gentlemen :)
The page is currently in Alpha-Stage, so don’t expect too much out of it. My old archive is mostley up, I excluded the computer demos/games because they are still very well supported via other pages.
Well todays news are, that I’ve added all 21 4k GBA Entries! (Thanks to Costis for sending them :)
The additions so far are:
1 Bit Ball Wall by JustBurn, 4K Advance v0.9 by Clems, 4k Groove by Aleksi Eeben, 4k Tetris by Mael, Adler 2kb by Adler of HardNULL, Breakout by fools, Brimstone by Phil Stroffolino, Combat (GBA) by fools, Croutons by Clafou, Elevator by Shen, Firepong by fools, Jewel (GBA) v0.08 by David Welch, Joker Poker by Phil Stroffolino, Othello 4K by Kristopher Smith, Rotris by Yarin, Same Game by Daniel Smith, Snake (GBA) by Rob, Sproing by Dennis Kincheloe, Star Shooter by NEiM0D, Super Duper Demo by BudClot, Very Poor Mans Copper 2002 by Jarno Heikkinen
Another big “THANK YOU” goes out to pancid. Without his help the re-launch of pdroms wouldn’t be possible. But for now, have fun and happy downloading :)