Flappy Bird meets Minecraft? That’s right, it’s Flappy Craft! Fly your Minecraft chicken through the portals and see how long you can last! Game created by LongArm Interactive.
- Added Online leaderboards via Google Play Game Services. Press the leaderboard button to login to Google Play.
– Pressing the device’s back button will now ask if you want to reset your local best.
Chicken Rush, previously known as Flappy Chicken is a game by Android Fun Stuff. Tap the screen to help Flappy the Chicken avoid the obstacles! Earn medals for achievements and see how far you can get! Challenge your friends and become the ultimate flapping tapping Champion!
- No more annoying, laggy ads while playing!
– More optimization.
– Even less laggy on lower end devices.
– Other minor tweaks.
Flappy Bee missed from its group and it needs to pass through many fantasies to reach back and reunion. In night, evils block the way, and flappy bee needs to avoid all along with hurdles to come as winner. Help this flappy bee to cross all hurdles and reach the target. Created by Chinki Games.
- no changelog found
Flappy Bird + Nyan Cat = Flappy Cat. Published by Nexx Mobile.
* Changed obstacles.
* Removed Facebook login, it’s now a pro feature.
Flap your wings in Flappy Flying to control a beautiful bird; Game created by Game Cook (Studio).
- More difficult moving obstacles .
Up Rough City is a Game Boy Advance demo by up rough. Released at Datastorm 2014 and ranked #1 in the console demo competition.
Veccy Bird is a remake of Flappy Bird (which itself is a remake of several other concepts) for the Vectrex by mikiex. Thanks to Kieren Hawken for the news via retrovideogamer.co.uk.
QupZilla is modern web browser based on WebKit core and Qt Framework. WebKit guarantees fast browsing and Qt availability on all major platforms. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- New stable version released, mostly fixes.
amsynth is an analog modelling (a.k.a virtual analog) synthesizer. It mimics the operation of early analog subtractive synthesizers with classic oscillator waveforms, envelopes, filter, modulation and effects. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Compiled last stable release.
– Sources included in src folder.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Updated amsynth plugin, fixes only playing one note and stop behaviour.
– Changed Guitarix plugins to stable release.
– Added manual inside pnd, /mnt/utmp/qtractor/share/doc folder.