ZDoom is an enhanced port of the official DOOM source code. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb. ZDoom can play all Doom engine games, including Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Heretic, Hexen, and Strife.
* Timidity now works
* FluidSynth should works, but stay silent
* Improved Launcher, with Pandora Specific Tab
* Dual Nub is now usable (but use x11 sdl driver for that)
* Now saves in appdata
SunVox by Alexander Zolotov is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. It is a tool for those people who want to compose music anywhere. SunVox available for desktop PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), pocket computers (Windows Mobile, PalmOS, iPhone/iPad) and netbooks. Ported to Pandora by cube48.
* SunVox has been ported to Raspberry Pi;
* engine optimization;
* extended Visualization Parameters in the Module Properties: type of the Level Meter, type of the Oscilloscope, background, shadow, etc.;
* available Level Meter modes: OFF, Mono, Stereo, Color, Glow effect;
* available Oscilloscope modes: OFF, Points, Lines, Bars, Bars2 (symmetrical), Stereo phase scope (Goniometer), Stereo phase scope x2;
* default Visualization Parameters can be set in the SunVox Preferences (Main menu -> Preferences -> Modules -> Default visualizer);
* new module – Sound2Ctl; this module can convert the audio signal to the numeric value of any selected controller;
* new module – MultiCtl; with this module you can control multiple controllers at once;
* WaveShaper: new controller “DC filter” (DC Blocking Filter) has been added; enabled by default;
* Amplifier: new controller “Absolute” has been added; enable it to apply “absolute value” filter to the signal;
* MultiSynth: new buttons have been added: Options, Reset, Smooth, Load, Save;
* MultiSynth: now you can switch between different types of Velocity Graphs in the Options menu; it is useful for complex velocity mapping;
* DrumSynth is now supports Velocity Change commands;
* “Change font size” option has been changed to “Scale”; and now you can change the pattern editor scale very smoothly on any device;
* now you can set the name of the pattern, instead of the 16×16 icon;
* the Scale parameter can be changed for each module separately (in the Module Preferences, or using CTRL + MOUSE WHEEL);
* now the screen orientation can be changed manually (only for Android, WinCE and PalmOS) in the Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;
* additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
* now you can see the file size in the File Browser (except PalmOS);
* new simple examples: sound2ctl*, drumsynth*;
* new song examples: moon_secrets, CsardasContinuum (by Frantisek Fuka (Fuxoft)), berlin_fm_-_nt, visualizer_demo, silence_artifacts;
* bugs fixed.
KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management. It has a light interface, is cross platform and published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
KeePassX saves many different information e.g. user names, passwords, urls, attachments and comments in one single database. For a better management user-defined titles and icons can be specified for each single entry. Furthermore the entries are sorted in groups, which are customizable as well. The integrated search function allows to search in a single group or the complete database.
KeePassX offers a little utility for secure password generation. The password generator is very customizable, fast and easy to use. Especially someone who generates passwords frequently will appreciate this feature.
The complete database is always encrypted either with AES (alias Rijndael) or Twofish encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. Therefore the saved information can be considered as quite safe. KeePassX uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. This makes the use of that application even more favorable.
Latest GIT build, also runs on the latest firmware updates
Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It will run software written for Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers.
* Settings are now tabbed, for easier navigation.
* Added Emulation section to the Settings.
* Made “Scanline Effect” a list selector, to accommodate multiple effects.
* Moved some options from Input and Video sections to General.
* Reordered Settings by importance.
MushRoom Bounce! by Two Squid Games is a unique, addictive, 2D physics game where you spin, bop, and ricochet Mushrooms into various holes to clear each level. Kino Koichi is the Mushroom Bouncer, a bodybuilding mushroom whose job it is to “bounce” unruly mushrooms that are invading human territory! To keep the peace between mushroom and human kind, Koichi is on a mission to get the mushroom outbreak under control. Under ground, above ground, and back in time — the mushroom madness is spreading in this addictive, crazy, retro, mushroom-bopping adventure!
* 80+ bug fixes and improvements in the past 20 versions (during past 2 months)
* New action for Bouncer: Ice ray
* New action for Bouncer: Repel gun
* Major Desktop version improvement: game window now takes up entire screen width
* Fixed major bug on Android: couldn’t use Zoom feature at all with on-screen buttons
* Enhanced gameplay by adding “repeat” or turbo feature when you hold down a button
* Re-created MushBlocks level with new graphics and layout
* New feature: Zoom In and Zoom Out
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)