PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It is written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham.
The well known Mozilla Foundation‘s browser Firefox ported to Pandora by hdondk. The award-winning Firefox Web browser has security, speed and new features that will change the way you use the Web.
Pandora Image Viewer (PIV) by Jon Sneyers is a simple and fast image viewer.
- Thumbnails! Show 2 to 320 thumbnail previews per screen. This is very useful for navigation and to sort out your pictures (rotate/select/delete).
– Smooth instead of crude downscaling
Widelands is an open source (GPLed) real-time strategy game.
* Four Worlds (Tile Sets) (Greenland, Winterland, Blackland and Desert)
* Three Tribes (Barbarians, Imperials and Atlanteans)
* Several playable single player (tutorial) missions
* Maps for single and multiplayer mode
* Save and load of single and multiplayer games
* Ability to build a settlement from scratch
* Military and warfare (Attacking, Training, defending, conquering of military buildings)
* A map editor, to build your own maps and campaigns
- Compiled 18-rc1, a few more weeks until final release, ;)
– Updated previews.
– Changelog included inside pnd.
Frogatto and Friends is an old-school 2D platformer game, starring a certain quixotic frog. It’s a big adventure with all the classic fun – you fight monsters, collect coins, talk to people, and buy new stuff. Pandora port: packaged by Ivanovic, ported by pickle.
* Bumped to latest 1.3 upstream stable series.
* Deactivated Coin Race since it creates problems.
* Removed language selection script, this can now be done ingame after hitting “fn+q” (aka “esc”)
* Please remove your old saves and config files (best: complete frogatto/ folder in appdata/), otherwise you might experience “interesting” behavior and at least wrong button mapping.
OpenTyrian is a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian. Tyrian is an arcade-style vertical scrolling shooter. The story is set in 20,031 where you play as Trent Hawkins, a skilled fighter-pilot employed to fight Microsol and save the galaxy. This port is done by Roy Gillotti.
* Merged with Elwing’s Opentyrain Compo4all version for the GCW-Zero based off my original C4ALL version. Now in one executable instead of a regular and c4a executable. Comp4all mode will show as a menu item in the new game screen, Score will now only upload at episode end instead of at the end of each level.
* Updated to newer git sources.
* Removed unnecessary libraries that are already on the firmware.
Fake86 by StreaK is used in a similar manner to QEMU, but Fake86 does not support 386 and newer code. Some programs that require a 286 still run in it. It is excellent for running many old MS-DOS applications and games.
It can be used with raw hard drive and floppy image files, and includes the imagegen utility which can be used to create new blank hard drive images.
Unlike DOSBox, there is no built-in DOS kernel.
QjackCtl is a simple Qt application to control the JACK sound server (http://jackaudio.org), for the Linux Audio infrastructure. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Fixed first install dialog.
– Changed previews,
– Added info for compo on About dialog.
v2v / 2ch browser (2ch is a Japanese version of 4chan) with twitter client using Java + Swing. Requires: Java and Japanese environment.
- no changelog found
OpenBOR (Open Beats of Rage) is an open source engine to play Beats of Rage. Beats of Rage is a freeware open source video game and modifiable game engine made by Senile Team and inspired by Sega’s classic Streets of Rage series. The term “modifiable” means that the program allows users to create their own content, and thus their own beat-‘em-up game, which is then called a “mod”.