Twitchy Moth by Gary Sims: Guide this little bug through the night in its endless quest to find the light! Just tap to make the bug fly higher. The game starts easy with wide gaps between the obstacles, but as you progress the game will get harder!
- Two new modes added “New York Mode” and “Moon Mode”. Life in New York is frantic and in this mode you need to tap a lot more to guide the bug. However on the Moon gravity is lower, so in this mode the bug falls slower to the ground making it more tricky!
- New graphics
- New icon
Flap your wings in Flappy Flying to control a beautiful bird; Game created by Game Cook (Studio).
- Score share option added.
- Environment is moved higher of the screen to make more space for finger tap.
Flappy Bird + Nyan Cat = Flappy Cat. Published by Nexx Mobile.
* Added about screen and sound options.
* Fixed out of memory problem for some devices when back button clicked.
* Min android version requirement is raised to 2.3, couldn’t resolve crashing problem for lower end devices sorry about that.
* Some ads are removed.
Flappy Bee missed from its group and it needs to pass through many fantasies to reach back and reunion. In night, evils block the way, and flappy bee needs to avoid all along with hurdles to come as winner. Help this flappy bee to cross all hurdles and reach the target. Created by Chinki Games.
- no changelog found
Flappy Turd is for all of those of you who think what possibly most of you think about Flappy Bird :) – Created by Giraffe Attack. Don’t let the sh… collide with the wall.
* Improved animations
* Gameplay tweaks
Little Flying Bee (previously known as Little Flappy Bee) by Degoo ltd is a simple flying bee game, but it’s also a very hard game. Do you want to challenge it?
* changes game name
In Flying UFO you are the alien “Bob” escaping the planet “Pipeular”, but there are obstacles in the way! Help him to get a little further by using his boosters! Game created by Pitomator.
* Re-designed menus and buttons.
* Name change to “Flying UFO”.
* Bug fix.
Arx Libertatis is a cross-platform, open source port of Arx Fatalis, a 2002 first-person role-playing game / dungeon crawler developed by Arkane Studios. Arx Libertatis is based on the publicly released Arx Fatalis sources and available under the GPL 3+ license. Ported to Pandora by ptitSeb.
This version includes the demo files only!
* Compatible with latest SGX Video Drivers
* moved the left_nub and right_nub files from appdata/arxlibertatis/home to appdata/arxlibertatis
* Mouse buttons on Shoulder buttons (deactivable by putting a file named .noshouldermb inside appdata/arxlibertatis)
Cockatrice is an open-source multiplatform software for playing card games, over a network. It is fully client-server based to prevent any kind of cheating, though it supports single-player games without a network interface as well. Both client and server are written in Qt 4. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
Qmmp is an audio-player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. Ported to Pandora by Canseco.
- Compiled last stable release.
Page 5 of 2,804« First«...34567...102030...»Last »