ant512 updated his remake of “Earth Shaker“, a “Boulder Dash” like game, originally released for ZX Spectrum in 1990.
- The ability to load and save levels in the editor with user-defined names (so you can have more than one custom level, and share them with other people);
- A “Custom Level” option on the title screen listing all user-created levels
- Slightly re-organised level editor;
- The ability to load and save boulder/wall/door/soil types in a custom level;
- Fixed for the latest devkitARM;
- Updated to the latest WoopsiGfxGameTemplate (fixes SDL version);
- Start button can be used to test a level in the editor;
- Select button can page through level editor menu panels.