Dwedit has updated PocketNES, a NES emulator for Gameboy Advance.
* Seamless sound, no more crackling on square wave channels.
* Correct frequency sweeps and triangle wave volume.
* Completely automatic speedhacks that just work, so there’s no menu for them anymore.
* FAST. Turn off VSYNC and watch the games zoom.
* Many parts are are more accurate than before.
* Working Savestates
* Fixed many bugs
* DMC IRQs! Play Fire Hawk and Mig 29 Soviet Fighter!
* Dendy mode
Broken: (These were in the previous branch, but have not yet been reprogrammed)
* Mapper #9, #17, #33, #40, #64, 73, #105
Minor update, now supports mapper 206, and code was changed to build with the newest version of DevkitARM.
Mapper 206 (DEROM) is like a cut-down version of MMC3, found in games like RBI Baseball, Gauntlet, Ring King, or Super Sprint. ROMS using this mapper used to be marked as Mapper 004 (MMC3).
Thanks to http://nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=14435&f=27 and http://www.emucr.com/2012/07/pocketnes-20120706.html for the news.