* Memory leaks fixed
* Killing NPCs drop items
* Editable colorcycle
* Editable link to final boss teleporter room (one has 8, other has 9 teleporters)
* Editable “can fly” property for NPCs
* Better edition for boss faces on stage
* Do not show empty dialogs
* Editable Artifical Inteligences for non-boss NPCs
* Fix the old scroll-lock (screen not moving) bug
* Disappearing blocks
* NPCs returning after dead when out-of-screen
* Logic in editor for jet and coil items
* Logic in game for drop items
* Save on quit/leave
* Fix sound in PS2
* Can set NPC weapons (2) on editor
* New font, new music, new graphics
* SEVERAL, and I mean really SEVERAL bug fixes
* Interrupt charging on door, death and when leaving stage
* Save Castle stages
* Password system
* PSP Port
* 5 Skull Castle stages (with no NPCs yet)
Medieval Wars by jorge_97 is a trading simulation for Playstation Portable in Spanish language, inspired by the online game Tribal Wars (Guerras Tribales).
Medieval Wars itself is a single player game, where your opponent is driven by artificial intelligence. Give orders to construct, recruitment soldiers, arrange troops to attack or defense yourself and trade to get money for your actions. Create a powerful village with a strong led army and attack your enemy before he does.
Sqrzx 3 by Retroguru is a pretty insane Jump’n Run Game with Puzzle elements, available for Amiga OS4, AROS, Caanoo, Dingoo A320 (OpenDingux), Dreamcast, GP2x, Mac OS X, Motomagx, MorphOS, NetBSD (Intel), Pandora, Playstation Portable (unsigned), Symbian OS Series 60, Symbian OS UIQ3, Ubuntu, Windows and Wiz.
Make sure your mind works faster than a thunder and your fingers should be even faster than that.
The Dreamcast version has been updated, while all other 16 platforms are an initial release to it’s respective platforms.
PokeMini is an Open-Source Pokemon Mini emulator for various systems.
* Relative files are now launched from current directory
* Fixed notification message display in 32bpp
* Added 50% Scanline LCD filter
* New Tools (Available in Debugger package):
* PokeMini Image Converter
* PokeMini Music Converter
* F1 shortcut for documentation
* Improved external launcher
* IRQ Window “Frames in single-row” initialization fixed
* Minimized windows won’t be rendered now
* Added “Character Set -> From file…” in Memory viewer
* Added “Memory data” in Memory viewer with Import, Export, Copy and Fill operations.
* Win32 Only: Fixed DirectDraw surface pitch
Crazy Eyes by Killerfeeshy is a fun app that lets you choose a pair of eyes from a list, then lets you control the winking of each eye (separately or together).
* You can now move your crazy eyes using the analog stick! (This doesn’t include custom eyes)
* Added “easter eggs” The Main menu theme changes currently on 2 specific dates!
* Updated instructions and changed the example picture.
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
Some of the adventures ScummVM supports include Adventure Soft’s Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution’s Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; Wyrmkeep’s Inherit the Earth; Coktel Vision’s Gobliiins; Westwood Studios’ The Legend of Kyrandia and games based on LucasArts’ SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more. You can find a thorough list with details on which games are supported and how well on the compatibility page. ScummVM is continually improving, so check back often.
Release notes: 1.4.0 (2011-11-11)
- Added support for Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos.
- Added support for Blue’s Birthday Adventure.
- Added support for Ringworld: Revenge Of The Patriarch.
- Added support for the Amiga version of Conquests of the Longbow.
- Added PlayStation 3 port.
- Fixed the ARM assembly routine for reverse stereo audio.
- Added support for building with MacPorts out of the box.
- Implemented sound support for the DOS version of Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Implemented support for loading data directly from InstallShield cabinets in The Feeble Files and Simon the Sorcerer’s Puzzle Pack.
- Fixed loading and saving in the PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed music in the PC versions of Elvira 1/2 and Waxworks.
- Added support for the iOS version of The 7th Guest.
- Fixed crash when trying to talk and ask something at the same time.
- Added better handling of digital vs. synthesized sound effects. If the “Mixed Adlib / MIDI mode” checkbox is checked, the engine will prefer digital sound effects, otherwise their synthesized counterparts will be preferred instead, if both versions of the same effect exist.
- Implemented PC Speaker support for SCUMM v5 games.
- Fixed priority bug in iMuse. As a result the AdLib music should sound better, since important notes are not interrupted anymore.
- Implemented CMS support for Loom, The Secret of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Improved palette handling for the Amiga version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fix freeze in Windows demo.
- Fix crash when using cutscene subtitles pack with the Macintosh version.
- Fixed deleting saved games from the list of saved games (from the launcher and the in-game ScummVM menu).
- The US version of Discworld II now shows the correct title screen and language flag.
- Fixed plugins on Android 3.x.
- Moved the default saved game location to the SD card.
DaedalusX64 is the continuation of the original Daedalus PSP port by StrmnNrmn and other contributors. It is a GPL Open Source project.
[~] Simplified ObjLoadTxtr abit
[!] Optimized Yoshi memrect for a small speed up when moving
[!] Fixed compile warning in S2DEX
[!] forgot this
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjRectangleR (untested, I can’t find any game taht uses it.. but it should work fine)
Note : All S2DEX funcs are now implemented, S2DEX is fully supported :)
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjRectangle (Pokemon Puzzle League is now playable) Note : You need a savestate to get in game
[!] Refactor S2DEX codebase (bye bye redundant code)
[!] Several clean ups in S2DEX
[!] fixing a blend to make sun rays transparent in XG2
[!] Semi fixed Extreme-G2 with a hack(does not clear zbuffer and uses setprimdepth on geometry)
[!] Made old TMEM implementation compatible with recent changes in S2DEX
[!] Big overhaul on Debug Dlist formating to make it easier to read
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjSprite (Bomberman 64 – The Second Attack! is now playable)
[!] Improved texture check accuracy for Yoshi
[!] small speed up for texture check
[!] Fixed broken sprites in Yoshi
[!] Optimized Draw2DTextureR and Draw2DTexture
[!] Remove 4:3 viewport fix for S2DEX, no longer needed
[!] Implemented proper sprite rotation (Fully fixes all the issues I had in Yoshi yay, also animations work now)
[+] Added blendmode for dust in Yoshi
Note : Rendering is now complete for Yoshi \o/
Note(2) : For some reasons one vertice is missing :/, will figure out later..
[!] Fix for TUC in OOT and MM
[!] Simplified S2DEX checks in GBI2
[!] Videos, cut scenes etc are now rendered in Neon Evangelion, also fixes crash in intro, as well as several glitches in game.
PS: Rendering is now complete for this game :)
[~] some clean up in Audio List code
[~] some clean up in PSPrenderer
[!] Fix for Yoshi audio (tnx Salvy for tracking it down)
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjLdtxRect (Draws the Intro logo, (cool)command screen and HUD in Neon Evangelion)
[+] Enabled calls to ObjMtx and SubMtx ucode used by Neon Evangelion
[!] ALLOW GBI2 to use S2DEX ObjLdtxRect
[!] Fixed crash in yoshi when pressing R
[!] Fixed 4:3 mode not working in S2DEX
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjLdtxSprite (this renders pretty much everything in Yoshi) – Yoshi is now playable \o/
Note : Sprites are inverted, will figure out later
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjMoveMem (Used for sprite rotation)
[+] Implemented S2DEX ObjLdtxRectR (renders text, smoke, and items in Yoshi)
[!] Replace texture->Touch() with texture->UpdateIfNecessary() in S2DEX (Corn)
[+] Add correct triangle culling for DKR (speed up)
[+] Blendmodes for DKR car slids and plane streamers
[!] proper blend for Mario Kart 64 (see balloons at race start among other things)
[+] Fixed texture update/purging with hash
[+] Added blendmode to MK64
[!] changed buttons in Debug Dlist single stepping frames->(SELECT) Exit debug->(HOME)
[!] Small speed up avoiding doing texture hash twice if a texture needs updating
[!] Avoid reloading textures used by S2DEX if still in use.
[!] Avoid scaling down temporary texture buffer below 128kB (should be ok for most games)
[!] Allow GBI2 to use S2DEX ObjLoadTxtr
[!] Fixed bgcopy
[+] Added hack for more thorough texture check in Yoshi
[!] WIP for S2DEX
[!] Fixed Yoshi BG stretching in the edges (I’m sure BGCopy is now broken, I’ll fix it later :P)
[!] Use old texture update (temporarily)(slow as hell), pretty much to show up Yoshi BG is rendered perfectly