This is a Telengard style game. The working title is Paladin.

espire8 has hacked the original homebrew, which is currently under development, to add more sprites/enemies.

Some notes from the author:

I looked at the code and found room for 15 monster sprites and 3 color tables for the current number that’s playable so far. I figure one different monster for each of the 10 dungeon levels and having 3 different frames for each; 1 attacking and a 2-frame animated stand by (between turns in battles). The original 3 monsters that were in there had repeated sprites for up to Lv 5 and only those will show up at the moment. I put in place the dwarf, goblin and dragon though they are still static; I did however animated the knight somewhat using the repeated frames for HP up to 16.