Sebastian Mihai wrote us an e-mail to let us know about his latest NDS game Geoincursion. Geoincursion is homebrew beat’em up game which has multiple levels, multiple enemies and a secondary resource/special move system. Make sure to send Sebastian feedback!
If its about the homebrew scene we get lots of releases, especially for older 8-Bit Systems. What has been always almost non existent was stuff for the Super Nintendo, also known as Super Famicom. Smash It by elix popped up at TRSAC 2014 last week.
NoteCase Pro is designed to quickly capture, organize, protect, access, and recycle your information. NoteCase Pro strikes the right balance between ease of use and raw power. Available now as a free download for a wide variety of platforms including desktop, netbook, and mobile devices.
Newo Escape by Owen: Your planet explodes and you are chased by a bounty hunter, try to escape without crashing you broken spaceship. Your spaceship has no breaks and no lazers. You gain points by flying close to objects without hitting them. Crash twice and it is game over. 10 levels to see how high you can rank on the online leaderboards.
The game moves forward automatically. All you have to do is avoid crashing into things on screen. If you crash 3 or more times then it is game over. Passing close to objects gives more points. Try to get as high a score as possible before the game ends. You can invert the up and down directions in the settings of the game.
PPSSPP is a PSP emulator written in C++, and translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x86, x64 and (soon) ARM machine code, using an efficient JIT compiler. PPSSPP can thus run on quite low-spec hardware, including stronger Android phones and tablets, as long as there’s support for OpenGL ES 2.0.
A few issues have been discovered in the release that need fixing, the Star Ocean fix had a bug and there are some unexpected slowdowns.
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone/Playstation 1/PSX emulator for handheld devices. FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
- Fixed Audio track playing click in sound
– Improved support of cue file with audio tracks
– Added Low end device profile from MISC/SYSTEM menu, it switch off Pad animation
fMSX is an MSX home computer emulator. It will run software written for MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ computers. Before running fMSX, make sure you place the following MSX system ROMs onto your SD card: MSX.ROM MSX2.ROM MSX2EXT.ROM DISK.ROM.
* Emulation starts faster, due to optimized utility library.
* Eliminated defunct processes left by some activities.
* Removed unused and outdated code, resources and bitmaps.
* Reduced switch times between Settings, Exchange, etc.
* Keeping just one copy of Google Analytics library.
* Only starting Google Analytics when needed.
* Fixed default settings initialization.
This is a free, limited version of fMSX that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the full, ad-free version, get fMSX Deluxe. Or, you can buy any one of the authors other emulators and the fMSX ads will stop.
Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator, but also emulates a Sam Coupe. It will run software written for Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers.
* Added screen positioning and backdrop to the Joystick Editor.
* Fixed FFWD button toggle mode.
* Fixed defunct processes left by some activities.
* Fixed stale timer thread remaining after exiting a game.
* Fixed DropBox and BoxArt threads left after exiting app.
* Fixed joystick resizing/positioning in the Joystick Editor.
* Reduced game start and switch times between Settings, Exchange, etc.
* Only starting Google Analytics when needed and keeping one instance.
* Removed AdMob library.
Flappy Bee missed from its group and it needs to pass through many fantasies to reach back and reunion. In night, evils block the way, and flappy bee needs to avoid all along with hurdles to come as winner. Help this flappy bee to cross all hurdles and reach the target. Created by Chinki Games.
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)