Retrobattle by Andreas Remar is made to look and feel like the classic arcade-style NES games, such as Ice Climber and Clu Clu Land. Not only are the sprites limited to three colors each, but the scoring, increasing difficulty, and setup of the game makes for a challenging arcade experience that mixes various oldschool concepts. Note that playing on Skill 1 is pretty boring compared to the havoc of Skill 8, so it may seem slow at first.
– Recompiled with ptitSeb’s latest beta Code::Blocks
– Debug symbols are ON (they were already ON anyway)
– data/sfx/test.wav: the file is now 44 khz and volume is much higher (Thanks Farox for mhWaveEdit ! That tune was barely audible before…)
Freeciv is a Free and Open Source empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the stone age to the space age.
– Latest stable release.
– Added QT client, compiled with QT 5.7.0 from latest Codeblocks beta PND.
– Removed manual, modpack (substituted by mp-gtk2) and server options.
– Moved appdata/freeciv/home to appdata/freeciv. Old saves may work.
– Updated libs and sources. See NEWS-2.5.
Homebr3w, install or update Homebr3w easily from your 3DS. Now also with QR Code drawing and automatic update check for apps!
* Fixed failing to download Libraries due to missing App directory
Demoscener bab_B plays around creating an intro for the PICO-8 named COM98.
어쩌라고 by Limp Ninja is a Genesis demo released at Sundown 2016.
Rainmaker is a PICO-8 game by Benjamin Soulé.
Help the Rainmaker to complete 3 of her 4 duties: Collect 3x stars, Collect 3x lightnings, Collect 20x flowers or achieve 2x duties within 99 seconds. You don’t have to achieve them all, so dont worry if time reach 0 you can still collect flower stars and lightnings.
OpenTTD is an open source clone of the Microprose game “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”, a popular game originally written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
– Yet another for Android 2.3.
OpenArena is a multiplayer 3D shooter, based on Quake 3 Arena FPS. Supports online matches and offline play with bots. Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and 10 other game modes are available.
* Fixed app crashing on start on Android 2.3 – 4.4.
* Fixed voting.
* Added UPnP support for hosting your own online servers.
* Added ARM64 support.
* Added new shiny US-based dedicated server.
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is an open-source, single-player, role-playing roguelike game of exploration and treasure-hunting in dungeons filled with dangerous and unfriendly monsters in a quest to rescue the mystifyingly fabulous Orb of Zot.
MintaBOOM by za909 is a new, work-in-progress music player, which aims to make it possible to play sample-based music in games without having to completely suspend gameplay. The additional cost of an IRQ source in a cartridge has also been considered, and as a result, no complicated mapper hardware is needed to make use of the music player, as it runs using the DMC channel for its timing!
Page 1 of 2,89912345...102030...»Last »