DosBox EX Ultimate is a fork of DosBox focused on speed and easy use. Maintained and ported by StreaK.
- Ripping music from dos games [Extra Options > Run modules ripper] [all ripped music will go into drive F:]
- Pop Up window [Right Mouse Button] in Game List with new options [eg. Directory size and more..]
- Updated readme.txt for DosBox EX.
- Few fixes [both versions]
Puzzler by Birla Games, Inc. is the classic collapse puzzle solving game exclusively made for kids. Get ready to sharp your brain by solving some of the classic puzzles. It includes level of difficulty by various puzzles ranging from simple enough to tough ones. These puzzles are simple enough to solve but hard to master.
Payback 2014 Invitation by Kewlers released for Android.
Have you ever been to a demoparty? So if you are free from January 2014, 31st – February, 2nd and happen to be in Helsinki, Finland – this might be for you.
SupraKillminds by Jack Nolddo is an early puzzle game for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. The overall game experience will increase soon as the author plans to update graphics.
Glass Braker MD is a game by TµEE co.(TM). Objective of this game is to break all the windows of a house. It is not the easiest task because the inhabitants wont let you do so.
In atari2600land‘s Plim Aliens have landed and are trying to annoy Frank! Can Frank survive the alien onslaught of annoyingness?
* Added static back on the TV in the intro.
* Level 8 work has begun.
Palomino is a puzzle game for Atari 2600 by Seemo.
The playfield is continuously scanned by a vertical beam, that periodically deposits cells in the playfield. The player has to arrange these cells to form the pattern shown on the top of the screen. To form the patterns, the player controls a cursor that can pick up and release the cells on the playfield. When the vertical beam meets a pattern, it removes the cells that form the pattern from the playfield, and the player scores points. Each pattern has to be composed eight times before the timer, represented by the bar on the top left of the screen, expires.
- now the playfield has a gray background color (this made me tweak the colors… for a change)
- I have added a ‘message’ area, between the playfield and the score, that says ‘press fire’/'get ready’/'game over’/'oh yeah’ (when a pattern is cleared)
Piñata‘s is a collection of five Atari 2600 homebrew games on one cartridge including arcade, action, and adventure: Heartbreak, Ping, Joyride, Fix-It Felix Sr., and Flipside. All games were made by Cybearg the past half year. It should be 100% compatible with emulators and cartridges like the Harmony.
Oldplay plays plenty of older but also newer audio formats. Originally released for the GP2x by sasq and micket. GCW Zero port by the_gama.
* Added psf2 plugin based on Highly_Experimental library by Neill Corlett.
* Added ssf/dsf plugin based on Highly_Theorethical library by Neill Corlett.
* Added wsr (Wonder Swan) plugin based on in_wsr plugin for Winamp.
* Added opus plugin.
* Added 2sf plugin based on vio2sf sources.
* Implemented basic function to play all songs found in same folder.
* Extension handling is not case sensitive anymore.
* Updated Game_Music_Emu library with latest commits by kode54.
Streets of Rage Remake is a remake of the side-scrolling beat ‘em up series “Streets of Rage” originally released by Sega in 1991. Ported and packed for GCW Zero by grom.
Playable, but debugging on setting saves in progress. You must remove $HOME/.sorrv5a directory to use the last savegame/mapping.
Page 3 of 2,773«12345...102030...»Last »