This Program is, as the name says, a LockScreen based on the concept of faking a FingerPrint scanner unlock. In reality, it is based simply on how many ‘scans’ it makes of your finger.
A stand-alone, light-weight application that accesses the BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Hulu, Five On Demand and MSN Video services directly – eliminating the requirement for a (flash-enabled) mobile browser. Works with any QVGA, VGA or WVGA device running Windows Mobile Professional (Pocket PC) 6.0 or higher
* BBC Radio catchup view returns
* Fixed radio search (prefix queries with “radio:”)
* 3G streaming bug fixed
* 3G iPlayer downloads available again
SciLor’s GrooveMobile is a grooveshark(tm).com player for Windows Mobile. Now with local playlists and an update checker!
-Enhancement: New revision
-Fix: Crash on ending song while playlist is empty and playlist repeat is on (Thanks fly out to ryanbruce@xda)
-Fix: Language specific characters fixed (letters with circumflexes, points, umlauts etc.)
CityAdvisor is a navigation platform to guide you traveling in cities.
HERE ARE SOME MAPS WHICH ARE BEING EDITED
Milano / Italy -> bbonzz
Paris – Ile de Frace / France -> Me
Amiens / France -> Me
Brussels / Belgium -> Me
Beijing / China -> Me
Shanghai / China -> Me
Padova / Italy -> Tiziano
Bucharest / Romania -> Calculici
Frankfurt / Germany -> laureus and
DÃ¼sseldorf / Germany -> TheGentAtXDA
Melbourne / Australia -> holdz
Prague / Czech Republic -> Libor_m
Rotterdam/ The Netherlands -> odyon
As the name suggests it’s “SimplePiano” is a simple piano application.
* Added two single finger chord modes (Major and Minor) – Requires special skin. I don’t like this solution so I didn’t follow it. If anyone is interested in this please let me know…
* Added minimum note sustain length control (in milliseconds). If minimum sustain is not specified the full sample is played.
* Added support for looping over the sample (by looping over the sample) Two samples can be specified, one is played once in the beginning, and the second is played over and over until the key is released. If the second sample is not specified the first one is used for the loop. This feature requires appropriate sound samples to be available.
* Sounds are controlled via “Sound.lst” file. Different behavior of the notes (those mentioned above) can be controlled via this file.
* Added OK/Cancel button to the settings dialog.
* Vibration LED index can be now set via the “Device” tab in the settings dialog.
* Polyphony can control to the “Device” tab in the settings dialog.
* Fixed a problem where SimplePiano closed if an incompatible skin was chosen.
* Fixed issue where bitmaps were not always clipped to bounds.
* Fixed crash when sound file was not exists.
* Changed applications icon (thanks mickesjo)
This is an awesome small World Cup 2010 application for Windows Mobile, which has been entirely developed using the Compact Framework applying some UX concepts from Windows Phone 7 panoramic UI and spikes on fluent UI the developer recently worked on.
This app requires a touch-screen device with Windows Mobile and the Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 3.5. As this is just a proof of concept, you can download it for free from the developers website.
ThrottleLock is a pattern based lock application, fully skinable and with multilanguage support.
OpenMobileMaps is similar to GoogleMaps but it’s relying on OpenStreetMap.org! It’s finger friendly and showing the map on fullscreen.
GPS support and GSM triangulation (if no GPS device is present) is built in. The downloaded map tiles are stored on your phone/storage and only new ones are downloaded.
– WebServices updated to match the new OpenMobileMaps website.
ShellSwitcher is a small and easy to use Windows Mobile system utility for switching between well known shells: SPB Mobile Shell, Titanium, Touch Flo, Touch Flo 3D, HTC Sense, PointUI Home 2, Androkkid and classic Today screen. Program gives the ability to select the native or custom WM plug-ins and activate them on the today screen.
ShellSwitcher detects Shells and installed standard WM plug-ins on fly and shows them on its main window. After that you can switch to the selected shell or to the MS Today screen with plug-ins which you want to see. Also you can switch back to the particular Shell. It is real system utility and does not dependent on WM localization.
* Support for additional shells:
1. PointUI Home 2
3. Latest HTC shell, named “Sense”
* Redesigned internally for better compatibility with different devices;
* Minor UI changes.
This application intends to replace the original Windows Mobile task application, utilizing the SenseSDK to create a HTC Sense Look and Feel.
* Start Date
* Due Date