Intrepid Izzy by Senile Team is yet another Dreamcast game in development. It’s an action adventure game featuring a wonderful mix of classic and modern gaming. Explore a colorful and imaginative world as the lovable, witty and above all intrepid Izzy.
A few days ago we posted a silhouette of our new game’s protagonist. Now, it is time for the big reveal!
Our newest project is called “Intrepid Izzy”, and it is is a 2D action adventure platformer (or “metroidvania”). Mixing platforming with beat-’em-up and RPG elements, the titular character must jump, fight and puzzle her way through various imaginative, colorful worlds.
A lot of time and attention was spent on developing the visual style of the game. The crisp and cartoony HD graphics come to life thanks to bright, warm colors and smooth animations.
The game is being developed on PC (Windows), and a Dreamcast version is also in the works (though obviously not in HD). Additional platforms are also being looked into.
We hope you are as excited about this game as we are!
Rush Rush Rally Reloaded is a 2D racing game for the SEGA Dreamcast. It is an enhanced version of the acclaimed Rush Rush Rally Racing, requested by fans and produced by Senile Team.
* Three single-player modes
* Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
* Four difficulty levels
* Five race cars to choose from
* 11 Grand Prix race tracks
* 9 additional multi-player race tracks
* Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
* Autosave to VMU (any port, 3 free blocks required)
* Region free
* Rumble pack (puru puru) support
* Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
* Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
* Configurable controls and many other options
* Animated cut scenes
* online highscores
* Full-colour, 8-page manual
* And even more unlockable content!
Breakers, a Visco game, was released in 1996 on MVS Arcade system. Now it hits the Dreamcast. It’s a fighting game with the possibilities to hit lots of combos. The release will be on a blue PAL case including a manual including five languages. A Japanese/USA version will be released before June 2017.
Set in the realm of Tanglewood, the game follows a young creature, Nymn, separated from the pack after the sun sets. Unable to get back to the safety of the family’s underground home, Nymn must find a way to survive the night terrors and get to morning. Tanglewood’s world is a dangerous one after dark; guiding Nymn you must use your skills of evasion, traps and trickery to defeat predators.
nop90 does a great service to the Nintendo 3DS community by releasing a greatly improved port of libSDL. This should raise the library of Nintendo 3DS homebrew games really fast!
– Fixed Audio, Threads and Timer (by @Wenting )
– Fixed Joystick
– Added 8bpp video mode (from @Wenting)
– Minor tuning
– Moved lib installation path from portilibs/armv6k to portilibs/3ds (reinstalling please delete the old lib and the include folder by hand)
– Fixed the makefile for compiling the pica shader file
Way before Lara Croft, back in the 1980’s and early 1990’s, Rick Dangerous was the Indiana Jones of computer games, running away from rolling rocks, avoiding traps, from South America to a futuristic missile base via Egypt and the Schwarzendumpf castle. xRick is a clone of Rick Dangerous, known to run on Linux, Windows, BeOs, Amiga, QNX and plenty of other platforms! Ported to Nintendo 3DS by nop90.
OpenTyrian is a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian. Tyrian is an arcade-style vertical scrolling shooter. The story is set in 20,031 where you play as Trent Hawkins, a skilled fighter-pilot employed to fight Microsol and save the galaxy. This port is done by nop90.
FBI is an open source file and title manager by Steveice10 for the Nintendo 3DS. Discussion via GBAtemp.
* Fall back to region-based language if a title does not have a name for the current system language.
* Treat .cetk files as tickets.
* Fix self-overwrite check when FBI has a different unique ID.
* Fix TWL cartridges being sorted at the end of the title list.
* servefiles: Add .cetk to supported extensions.
* servefiles: Add drag-and-drop batch file. (@Remnence)
* servefiles: Exit with code 1 if a socket error occurs.
* servefiles: Miscellaneous clean-ups and improvements. (@emeric254)
* servefiles: Use /usr/bin/env for shebang.
Maintaining PDRoms is hard work and very time consuming. News don’t write themselves and also need to be found first. Furthermore donations will help us to pay the server and the domain. Additionally it pays the junk food consumed, while posting news and/or updating the files :)