Little Jumping Car is a little car driving game by Gemini Software Studio with a special twist. High above the ocean there are over 250 secret manic stunt tracks. While clock is ticking, take your little blue jumping car and win them all.
* General improvements to GFX. Implementing the latest trends in software development technology.
* Facebook integration. Easy and secure Facebook share of your amazing game scores.
Onduck Games Super Plumber Run got an update! Collect coins and avoid enemies and obstacles in this Super Mario Run style game.
* Added MISSIONS.
* Complete the missions to level up and get rewards like increase of score multiplier and coins!
fMSX is an MSX home computer emulator. It will run software written for MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ computers. Before running fMSX, make sure you place the following MSX system ROMs onto your SD card: MSX.ROM MSX2.ROM MSX2EXT.ROM DISK.ROM.
* Released free fMSX 4.9 for Windows and Linux.
* Removed text cues from joystick skins that have them already.
* Analog gamepad triggers now mapped to L2/R2 buttons.
* Tapping screen in Layout Editor toggles title bar now.
* Items no longer jump in Layout Editor when you start moving them.
* Fixed MIDI drums option that simulates noise channel with drums.
* MIDI now computes and uses effective power of a waveform.
This is a free, limited version of fMSX that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the full, ad-free version, get fMSX Deluxe. Or, you can buy any one of the authors other emulators and the fMSX ads will stop.
RetroArch is a modular multi-system emulator system that is designed to be fast, lightweight, and portable. Starting with v1.3.6, RetroArch users can download compatible freeware content, such as the shareware release of Doom, right from the app.
List of included libretro cores:
NES: FCEU, Nestopia, QuickNES
SNES: PocketSNES, SNES9x-Next
GBC: Gambatte, TGB Dual
GBA: Meteor, VBA
Genesis / Sega CD: Genesis Plus
Saturn: Yabause (Very slow!)
Atari 2600: Stella
Arcade: iMAME4all, MAME078, Final Burn Alpha
Mednafen cores: PCE-Fast, WSwan, PSX
Natives: NXEngine (Cave Story), PrBoom (Doom)
To read what’s new, go to the built-in Help Screen on the app (Help -> What’s New?)
Bounce Me is an Android game by Spacesh1p. Avoid the dangerous spikes on the road and see how far you can bounce in this fun and bouncy 2D game. Your skills of avoiding spikes are set on the ultimate test here in Bounce Me. Brag with your new found skills in the leaderboards!
** Added increasing difficulty even at harder levels **
** More achievements **
** Menu music **
** Minor graphic changes **
HyperRogue is an Android game by Zeno Rogue.
You are a lone outsider in a strange, non-Euclidean world.. As a Rogue, your goal is to collect as many treasures as possible. However, collecting treasures attracts dangerous monsters (on the other hand, killing the monsters allows more treasures to be generated). Collecting enough treasure also allows you to find rare magical orbs, which grant you one-time or time-limited special abilities.
9.4: A major update. Many new lands and UI improvements.
Meritous is an action-adventure dungeon crawl game. It’s homepage can be found here: http://asceai.net/meritous/. Ported to Nintendo 3DS by nop90.
– Released another new build using the last version of SDL lib. Solved closing the game fom home menu and some problems of GPU freeze
ctrmus is a music player for the Nintendo 3DS. For now it plays PCM WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Opus and MP3 files. Due to limitations in ctrulib, only ASCII characters are displayed correctly. Other characters will appear garbled, but functionality is not affected.
* Fixed an issue whereby Opus files would be played at the sampling rate of the original file that was converted to Opus rather than at 48000Hz which is what all Opus files use.
* Added support for Flac data in Ogg container.
* Updated submodules.
OpenTyrian is a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian. Tyrian is an arcade-style vertical scrolling shooter. The story is set in 20,031 where you play as Trent Hawkins, a skilled fighter-pilot employed to fight Microsol and save the galaxy. This port is done by nop90.
– Removed name input screen for highscores
The Retro Hour is your weekly dose of retro gaming and technology news, views and interviews from the UK.
We get the story behind the classic FPS Counter Strike with Minh “Gooseman” Le! Plus, a book all Commodore fans will want to read.
Page 5 of 2,975« First«...34567...102030...»Last »